Smoking paper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetmansticky

Reaction score
What's everybody joint method just interested to hear others take on it
Eg
Paper type length etc
Tobacco yes no
Grinder or hand bash
Anything else !!

Back in the day yeah joints were the way to go. It was usually EZ Widers, never with tobacco.
Honestly now I really have no need for them. Vape Pen is the only other way I smoke, bong/bubbler being number one. I just make some BHO wax and can take the pen out discreetly. I can't smoke a Jay in my front yard but I sure have smoked some wax.

i smoke using slim paper, i use tiny stainless scissors to break it down, i never use finger bashing. i use small size paper when alone, king size when smoking with someone. the unique thing that i do, is that i never use the glue that is on the paper, i actually tear the paper with my teeth after i roll it to reduce the amount of paper to a minimum, then stick the torn edges, it makes the sticking of the paper better than the best glue, try it ;)

Please don't waste good herb by mixing tobakky.

That's what ciggs are for.

If all else fails-don't smoke paper!! Step up your pipe game and taste the rainbow ;)

Glass Bong,,,always for me. Quit smoking ciggs so i would never mix that nasty crap with my dank.

i use my pipe while alone, joints are with job 1.5 or jokers 1.5. i would love to find some menthol papers that would be like ol times with a buddy that has past. when i was young i liked the green apple reefer rollers, haven't seen them in years. i got a ol bong somewhere around here but it hasn't seen the light of day in atleast 15 years.

I prefer "Club" no-stick.
No tobacco.
Bongs and vape at home. Pipe and hogs-legs when out.

Was glass and vape pen for years now, but recently been enjoying joints out back while tending the garden. Use a Santa Cruz shredder grinder, and RAW papers. Been rolling small pinners that I'll clear to myself :D

Nice choices I like raw rolls but I've found a new roll greengo and am liking them .
And if there's no rolls silver kingsize slims it is . Or a bong !

Joints take more of my dank then i need. Thats what i call smoking joints,,,,Up In Smoke. Lol
Besides i dont like smoking paper,,and my old asss doesnt want crap in my lungs thats not necessarily needed.

i've always preferred joints over bongs, pipes, or vapes.
always thought vapes would be so cool.. but i've hated every one i've tried, and would never shell out the cash for hopes the one i buy would be any different.
have a nice bong and a nice pipe.. that never get used.

zigzag whites or silvers (usually whites) regular length.
no grinders; cut up by hand.
definitely no tobacco ..what a waste of great tasting pot. *know a guy who doesn't smoke, yet adds tobacco in his joints :huh:

club modiano if i can find them. element 1 and 1/4's if i can't. both burn to almost no ash. the clubs have no glue. clean, clean, clean. i grew up smoking joints so it is kind of ingrained. i just don't enjoy vaping as much as smoking a joint and bongs/pipes are a hassle when they get dirty.

clubs or elements. nothing beats fraying the edge of a club for that extra stick. been smoking tons of hash for the past almost 2 years so the skins take a back seat

Back when I rolled I preferred the cutcorner zigzags. Hands won't do it any more, too arthritic, vape when the ol' lady ain't around,basic old EasyVape ...... if she's here I'll hit her joints occasionally, she uses the Raws...........

I need to get some good papers. I been using jobs. Joints my favorite way to smoke.

Latest posts

Back