Smoking Roots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
I've been hearing lately that people smoke the roots because it's the most potent part of the plant. I can see where this is plausable, but is it true?

Anyone have any experiences smoking the roots of one of your girls after harvest? lol.

unless the roots have crystals i think some1s been winding you up....... or, theyre just thick as. but you could give it a go i guess, if thats your cup of tea.

i dont think you'll get a buzz, what youll get is the nasty'st hit youve ever thaken in your life....but lemmie know what hapens:D

lol yeah it will probly be pretty nasty man i think it isnt even worth tryin man but try it and tell us what happens!!! lol

LOL hmm okay, well i didn't wanna sit there and smoke roots and look stupid when i don't get ****, so i was just asking because a lot of people lately have been talking about smoking roots (people that i've just been around with friends while they were talkinga bout it) and i was like i'm not too sure about this so yeah, i asked....thanks for the in put, maybe if i get high enough sometime i'll try it rofl.

lmao lol yeah they did it cause they didnt have any bud lol i would rather smoke nothing

yup yup they wear going tho withdraw probly and was like maybe it will get me high lol or they wear just messin woth you lol

There right you can smoke the bark from the stalk but it wont get you high and it taste like smlking an old sock.

have you guys ever heard anything about smoking banana peels?
since junior high

stoneybologne said:
have you guys ever heard anything about smoking banana peels?
since junior high
when i was in jail the guys in there did smoke bananas peels and they said it dont really give you a high but you feel somethin and anyways its better than nothin

hmm ok how about if i was to transplant one of my plants & instead of repotting it into a pot i used myself?

would it still grow ....that way i could take it everywhere & drink enough water & watch it grow out my mouth , or would it die??:beatnik:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back