Snoop Dogg sold marijuana to Cameron Diaz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
Hollywood beauty Cameron Diaz says that she was a marijuana user in high school and rap superstar Snoop Dogg, a senior of hers, once sold her the drug.

Diaz made the revelation on the TV show Lopez Tonight during an appearance to promote her latest film The Green
Hornet.

Speaking about the 39-year-old rapper, whose fondness for the drug is well known, Diaz said, "We went to high school together, he was a year older than me. He was very tall and skinny and wore lots of ponytails in his hair and I`m pretty sure I got weed from him. I had to have."

The 38-year-old told host George Lopez that her drug habit was her early "claim to fame" before making a name in Hollywood.

Both Snoop Dogg, real name Cordozar Calvin Broadus, and Diaz attended school in Long Beach, California. And the 'Shrek star' who was born to Cuban immigrants, says her school wasn`t for the faint-hearted.

"High school was pretty rough. Anytime you heard the locker slam and you`d turn and there was a girl taking off her earrings, she`s pulling her hair back in a ponytail and she`s taking all her friends` rings and coming at you. It was like, `OK, everybody get back` and you`d be wondering `Is she coming at me?`," said Diaz.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/5u8j7zp

If I was Snoop I'd deny the sales thing, and say what really happened was that she always traded sex for drugs. Then he could do the Snoop grin and say: I`m pretty sure I got trim from her. I had to have--everybody else did.

I've always thought Diaz was hot.

Now she's extra haught!!

Peter Jennings said:
I've always thought Diaz was hot.

Now she's extra haught!!

Yeah, but I wouldn't show her my grow until she learns to get a grip on her lips. What she did, basically, was ratting out Snoop.

PencilHead said:
Yeah, but I wouldn't show her my grow until she learns to get a grip on her lips. What she did, basically, was ratting out Snoop.
I think the cat was out of the bag a very long time ago on Brother Snoop my friend.

Snoop smokes?

Ya think he might have mentioned it by now.:confused2: :hubba: :rofl:

Wet

im sure snoop is clear on a statute of limitations.

i will be keeping a J in my pocket in case i run in to Diaz.

Latest posts

Back