So u go to work high, huh!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So the other day I got up for work late well I have a ritual gotta choke before work cuz they drive me nuts(CALL CENTER) but ne-wayz....I went into work and I load my computer up and realized no shades with me and my eyes are red. So this chic that works with me says Why R ur eyes red? I told her I cried cuz I didn't wanna come to work and that my ears won't pop so don't talk to me anymore....I found it funny cuz i really just had a good buzz. Does anyone else go to work high and then look crazy at people. Well usually I am sober by the time I make it to work but since I woke late had to choke late and that left me out there lookin too silly at work cuz I am goofy!! Does anyone know how to calm down from their buzz without removing the buzz totally! cuz u know working in a call center is not a job u need sober!!

cup o joe gets my head on straight without killing my buzz.

My friend has like this little tiny bottle of eyedrops, $13 a bottle. When you use those things it's like a party in your eye. Your whole eye tingles for a few seconds then feels like your set them in ice water. I love those things, will call him tomorrow and see what brand and where to buy.

I had to get that out...

allovher said:
Just have a clear eyes in your purse.

is it like almost like a circler bottle? My friend had some stuff you get from a drugstore we called it white out because it made your eyes look like copy paper white :O

Never have the first smoke until the days work is done, can't afford to make mistakes.

Smoke on the way to work, at break, at lunch, at break again, and on the way home.....and I am the supervisor of the whole warehouse.....ask hazewarrior...I know he remembers....:48:he used to work with me and he was there with me at every break and lunch.....:rofl:....just use Visine and a Monster energy drink and your good to go.

it depends on your job..... you work @ a desk as a telemarketer ok fine smoke some reef...

now if you work as say a surgeon.. if you even touch one bit of that herb before putting a kinfe to me, i'll kill you.

howd you feel about a surgeon tokin' up after work?

i find do something that takes your full concerntration, i remember smoking at a place i worked on lunch with a co worker, went back in, paranoia attack. Thought everyone knew (dont smoke before or during work usually), so i decided to sort out a shelf of really un-organized car part deliveries (something nobody would touch with a barge pole) and it sorted my head out nice. Still buzzed, but more together lol

after work... fine and dandy, but before that dr. gets close to me... imma be like whens the last time you smoked a j... unless they give me some morphine then i wouldn't give a ****

Latest posts

Back