SO... WOuld it be wise to smuggle my 26 grams of hash on a plane flight to Calorado??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EsC420PoT

Hydro Indoor Grower
Reaction score
So heres the deal... My brother lives in Colorado and has a Marijuana club out there. Me and him want to team up and run it together. So I decided to move from the much beloved Bay Area to Colorado. Now I had a **** load of buble hash me and my buddy made and its kept me going fo rthe past month. Im down to about 25-26 grams of it left. Now I plan on moving there by the end of this month, possibly by Wednesday of next week. So theres no way I'm going to waste it.. And I def. don't want to smoke it all within that time. the point im getting at, is should i just smuggle it in my suite case checked bag? Ive done it before with about an eighth, just stuck it in my pants pocket and rolled it all up with the rest of my pants. No problem. However, that was around 6 years ago, and im not sure especially since it's colorado, im not sure if it'd be more strict or less strict due to it being legal in this state. I would feel anything coming out from colorado would be a problem, but anything going in wouldnt? With that said, I was planning on putting it in maybe a jar of peanut butter and wrapped around the hash is my CALI Medical Recommendation with a note stating this is just my meds blah blah if it came down to the situation of them finding it. And then just stick the jar of peanut butter in my bag and burry it within my cloths and some random other stuff. or maybe the same note situation but just sitting in my pants pocket like I did last time? WHat do you guys think? Or would it be safer to just mail it? SOrry if im breaking any rules, I feel I am... But I didn't know where else to ask for this type of thing lol. If I am breaking rules, just delete thread... SORRY. and thanks to you for your help.

TSA has made it clear that they are not looking for drugs. However, if they find it, they refer the situation to local authorities at the airport. The locals will deal with it in accordance with local laws.

Since you are going from legal place to legal place, the standard procedure if they find it is to make you throw it away. I just read an article on this. I think it was in the news posts made here by greeneyes.

Still, you'll no doubt miss your flight and it will certainly be some kind of hassle.

Not worth it to me. Smoke it, sell it, give it away, whatever. When you get to Colo, just buy some more. LOL

I'd wrap it in multiple baggies with multiple dryer sheets, box it up and and mail it to CO.

I've heard of more than a few going through Seattle without issue, they just carry it on with their rec.

I'd wrap it in multiple baggies with multiple dryer sheets, box it up and and mail it to CO.

I would certainly try this before I tried to fly with it. Maybe put the hash in baggies, put the baggie in a baggie with a couple dryer sheets and then put that baggie in a bigger baggie full of ground coffee?? I guess I am super paranoid after reading what I just wrote. lol :D

There are smell proof bags now.

If you are going to try, Rose is the way to go.

I would also check into what [both] Airport's policy is on finding it.

I believe Denver said they are just making the passenger discard it in the trash (I'll be going through trash cans at the Denver airport if anyone is looking for me. LMAO)

Not sure about the port of departure.

Some folks I know fly out of there with enough weight to get locked away or a long time.

Oakland airport does not care about cannabis.

Well ya Of course i will take the precaution of smell proofing it, sorry I thought that was obvious common sense that was included lol. Regardless, I feel you all are right... Flying is to risky.. At least if I mail it, I can deny everything as all the info on the receipt will be false except the deliver address. Which in the end (if theirs issues) I can just play dumb since the name on the package wont be mine. I've done it before as I use to ship certain amounts to my buddy in New York. As long as we paid the $100 for an overnight delivery, according to their policy, they will not search the package if its over night as they have no time to shift threw all those package if being delivered that night.. Its worked every time, its just this time i'd be sending it to my brothers house where hes got kids.. Im afraid of doing that and possibly getting things fucked over for him, where as my friend in New York, he didn't care lol. But due to the circumstances, I feel mailing it would be way more safe than flying with it... thanks for all the advice fellas! very helpful in helping me make my decision. And thanks for the clip Hammy! Super helpful!

It is sounding more and more like it's safe to just take it with you. Especially if you are flying out of Oakland. LOL

you would rather send extracts through federal mail than hop on a plain leaving a pro pot airport and arriving in a pro pot airport?

...dude...

you would rather send extracts through federal mail than hop on a plain leaving a pro pot airport and arriving in a pro pot airport?

...dude...

Gee makes a good point. If Oakland is that cool with you travelling with up to 8 ounces, I wouldn't think twice about flying with 25-30 grams of hash. Especially when landing at another airport that is Pro Pot.

Ugh... Now I dunno what to do lol. Im kinda both ways on it. I feel if I send one of my ex's in there to deliver under all fake **** but the delivery address there'd be no probs. And if anything goes wrong just deny.. But I dunno It's a gamble either way... I just feel if they do search my bag and they find the hash they will for sure pull me off... Its a zip lock bag of like the bottom 1/4 of it is filled all the way across with grained bubble hash... I think i'd be safer to ship, only because if I smell proof it, and throw off the weight to something other than an exact amount... and put it for overnight delivery (which according to fedex policy they don't search it if its over night) you know? What you guys think?

Im not to hip ton understand the law but in my opion i would just take it flight to flight to okelamd m,akes much more since pot to pot 8 ounce max sure thing it looks that way

Latest posts

Back