some leaf discoloration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetBLACK

Reaction score
i need some help narrowing down this unsightly leaf problem i got.... they are well fed, general hydropnics ferts, in soil. soem are in flower, some in vegging, but both w same problems... ph and temps are great, always indoors, clean room, bugs dont seem to be a problem that im aware of... ive had this same thing happen to a whole grow of mine... it never got devastating, but it definitely diminished my overall yield... ive been trying everything,,,, the last thing im tryting is better root health... i started w rapid roots by go and now trying some orca, and i have great white shark on deck just in case. i hope its a simple root health problem tghat i can fix w orca or great white w some beneficial bacterias and enyzmes,,, thanks for any info...

camping812 083.JPG

camping812 084.JPG

camping812 085.JPG

camping812 086.JPG

camping812 092.JPG

it starts w discoloration on edges, looks rusty... leaf tips curl down and crumble... doesnt spread all the way to buds, but last harvest w this, the buds never completely filled out and got that sticky resin to it...

camping812 088.JPG

camping812 089.JPG

Add some Cal/Mag to your nutes and IMO it will straighten up the NEW growth the old leaves will not heal.

Yeah Ozzy, that is exactly my thought, calmag deficiency. Do you have any coco coir mixed in with your soil to "fluff" it up? coco is notorious for locking up calcium and magnesium in a funky chem switch action. Adding some dolomite lime to the soil on the next grow will help that but also adding liquid cal/mag at 5ml per 10Liters of water will definitely help :)

Latest posts

Back