some thing wrong with plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potman

Reaction score
:joint: hi

i got 2 plants with the same promble
there r curling up and getiing like rusty color spots on it
there r still young and in a 5.5 and the other one is in a plasice cup still that one is 1month old and the other one is 1month and a week old
there r under a 125wbulb with two 4inch pc fans and the hundity is like 50 and the temp is 75-83 and they r in miracle grow moister contrl wat should i do to make them better please help me

how many of the leavs r doin that?
hows ur ph?
pic would help but it sounds like a mag def. but could b other things

tattooedhygrow said:
how many of the leavs r doin that?
hows ur ph?
pic would help but it sounds like a mag def. but could b other things

the top and the bottom ones r yellow
i thinks it is mag. but how could i fix it

before you go dumpin things into your girl i think ya may wanna eliminate anythin that may be causin a nute lockout maybe etc..
i posted in your other thread that addressin the same exact issue as you are in this thread.

its all good this is the first time this ever hapen

good advice from Zippy...if you have eliminated pH issues, ventilation, or light burn, and still no go, you might have a magnesium deficiency...look into a product called CalMag and you're problems will be solved!

same place every grower gets their supplies. hydro shops or on the internet.
use google, man.

ur askin very very simple questions taht you can answer yourself really. we all use google too to get our stuff. and tehres hundreds if not thousands of online vendors for growin supplies so start surfin and take your pick. not every 1 uses a certain vendor for one certain reason. one may be fast shippin even tho higher price. but another may be lower price but slower shippin . one may have better guarantee or return policyt etc etc.

hxxp://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=calmag+hydro&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g-s1g-sx1

hxxps://www.planetnatural.com/site/buddha-bloom.html

when you use this change the xx to tt on the bar...

potman said:
:joint: hi

i got 2 plants with the same promble
there r curling up and getiing like rusty color spots on it
there r still young and in a 5.5 and the other one is in a plasice cup still that one is 1month old and the other one is 1month and a week old
there r under a 125wbulb with two 4inch pc fans and the hundity is like 50 and the temp is 75-83 and they r in miracle grow moister contrl wat should i do to make them better please help me

Miracle gro moisture control and young plants, I would be thinking nute burn. Before you go putting anything more on your plants, I would try and rule out nute burn. We really need pics to diagnose problems.

Latest posts

Back