someguys dwc grow # 2 yall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

someguy

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
ok, so, finally getting situated in new place after a lotta b.s. decided to go with a lil more elaborate system. ended up puttin sooooooo much work into it. even as a person whos had irrigation & micro irrigation design experience, i still had water flow problems, never delt with a low volume water flow dwc system before. all 3 buckets would have different water levels with the pump runnin, i need then to be even. got it figured out as you see in the pics (the cardboard platforms mainly, had to get a low volume water pump too, 50 gph). i got a dwc setup with central res. 2.5 gal buckets & about 8 gallon max res.

400 watt hps
supernatural nutes
rockwool cubes in hydrotron
24/7 water pumpin cycle
24/7 lights on
JUST HAVE JELEPENO seeds goin now for a test run in very well aired out city water

wish me luck yall

1210081759.jpg

1210081800.jpg

1210081800b.jpg

1210081800a.jpg

im not switching..:rofl: glad to see you againg my friend Green Mojo for you :bolt::bong:

fine, dont want you on the dark side... lets see how it goes huh 4u. thankee very much. stay well brrrrrooooooooooo

4u2sm0ke said:
im not switching..:rofl: glad to see you againg my friend Green Mojo for you :bolt::bong:

Looking good my man, Gonna see how my soil grow gets but you have a cabinet similiar to mine so I will keep an eye out for sure.

Good luck man, so far so good

Just starting my first DWC. Just read your 1st grow journal on DWC congrats on such a fine looking harvest. I will be sticking around for this one too. Lets get that GREEN MOJO working again.

awwwww how cute, i have lil jalapenos. looks like test run worked, gettin some clones this week ;)

1217081103.jpg

Finally, my next grow. was hoping for 3 clones, got 2. gonna germ a couple seeds i have for the third space i had planned out. got the clones from a friends friend. spider mites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fock. they are not bad and there are good treatments nowadays. anywho, keep yall posted.

SANY0289.JPG

SANY0290.JPG

SANY0291.JPG

SANY0292.JPG

SANY0293.JPG

oh ya, super silver haze on the left, kush on the right. yes straight out kush

Bring on the Kush:lama: Looks good for what i know:rofl:

so ya, i got in over my head. water flow issues, burnt a pump, too much effort... the kush died, i think parially burned from the pesticide and i kinda didnt watch the water level close enough. the ssh is doin great now, almost pest free. :D she is in my mother plant cabinet, havent decided if she is going to be the mother or if i will flower her. i will be using black 3 gal buckets with no res in the big flower cabinet. ill be getting clones in the next few days and will post pics of that when i get it up. BUT, has anybody ever seen one finger leaves?:confused: if you look close most of this plants leaves are 1 fingered. they are all new growth. when i first got her the leaves had 5

0224091104.jpg

0224091104a.jpg

0224091104b.jpg

0224091105.jpg

try and get a better picture. But i have some leaves are new shoots and have only one leaf.

hopefully im mite free now. between washings and pesticide they should be gone

0305091014.jpg

what pesticide did you use? I am also battling a mite problem.

the guy at the hydro store said that this is good stuff, my lil clone handled it and i gave her a lil overdose. the other died, think i underwatered her though. got enough in that bottle to last me forever. the dilution is like an ounce to a gallon. but also what i did was take her out of water and put her in an empty bucket, take her into the kitchen, hold her sideways, and give her a good rinse under the spray setting of my faucet. making sure the get under the leaves really well, especially the lowest leaves in between the pesticide days. did a trim today (right now actually) of the pesticide burnt leaves and old leaves that had evidence of mites. thoroughly inspected every leaf that i cut. found some leaves with eggs, but not a single mite. so right now shes drying out after her wash and looking good.

0307091354.jpg

you could probally get those flouros closer to the plant

Latest posts

Back