someguys dwc grow # 2 yall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ended up getting her big, but trashed the project due to another mite infestation a while back. mites are no small deal. dont take them lightly. but huh helpin out the bud i got rid of my hydro equipment to. sumwhiteguy. yall will see another grow from me ;) ima be there to make sure he grows the bombdity bomb

I think you are a little depressed dont worry i haD 2 BAD GROWS the first time but all i did 24 7 was reaD AND BUG THE HYDRO MAN i was on strain hunters tos forum boy they really helped me so much they solved so many of my problems,try it its a world of info not to mention the beans i just bought for $35.00 jack hear lsd white rhino trainwreck two of the seeds where bright orange and big and round man i dont no about seeds like that i never ever seen a couple of seeds like them but all 5 germinated i jut planted them today after 6 days 3 are already 3 inches tall and are perfect one is mutated kind of twilly,you got the green thumb and your day tomorow will beb much better,with everyone here you will seceed i like your set up LATER SOMEGUY ALBERT

Latest posts

Back