something eating away plants..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moregreen

Reaction score
there is some type of pest eating the leaves and there is a bunch of webs between the leaves and the plants are starting to die fast anything i can do or go buy to help this right away??

Sounds like spider mites, What I do to combat these pest is 3 prong approach first I spray with Neem oil and Insceticidal Soap and then I wait 4 days and then I hit them with End All then again I wait 4 days and then I hit them with a mix of Iso alcohol and water! I do this rotating 1 spray with the other, until I see no mights and even then I spray 3 or 4 more times to make sure Ive killed them! I find using more than one substance to battle the mites works best! Goodluck with your battle!

Phatpharmer

phatpharmer said:
Sounds like spider mites, What I do to combat these pest is 3 prong approach first I spray with Neem oil and Insceticidal Soap and then I wait 4 days and then I hit them with End All then again I wait 4 days and then I hit them with a mix of Iso alcohol and water! I do this rotating 1 spray with the other, until I see no mights and even then I spray 3 or 4 more times to make sure Ive killed them! I find using more than one substance to battle the mites works best! Goodluck with your battle!

Phatpharmer
alright thanks alot im goign to be doign anyting to get rid of these .

If you want to get thermonuclear on their ***, go and grab some Formalin (Formaldehyde) and Condes Crystals (Permangenate of Potash).

Hold your breath or wear a decent respirator.

Place about a half a teaspoon of the crystals in about 30mls of Formalin and get the hell out of the room.

Turn off the ventilation just prior.

The resultant gas will fumigate your grow room.

Let it settle for about 30 minutes and go back in and switch everything back on.

garlic powder,chilly powder,1 table spoon.Bring 15 oz water 2 simmer,remove from fire.Add ing.,stir,cool.Strain(cheese cloth).Add 1 gal water,dip.Save rest 4 spray.Great 4 MITEs_+MOLD_DISEASE+flyin bugs

smokingjoe said:
If you want to get thermonuclear on their ***, go and grab some Formalin (Formaldehyde) and Condes Crystals (Permangenate of Potash).

Hold your breath or wear a decent respirator.

Place about a half a teaspoon of the crystals in about 30mls of Formalin and get the hell out of the room.

Turn off the ventilation just prior.

The resultant gas will fumigate your grow room.

Let it settle for about 30 minutes and go back in and switch everything back on.

If it is that dangerous I think some added info might be helpful. Especially during the flowering stage where the plant is growing stuff that will end up in our lungs, and from there the rest of our bodies. I don't know if these chemicals can cause damage to us, but I would use caution if you don't know as well.
I know Dirty South has a problem with Neem oil. Maybe he got type with added ingredients but MY Neem oil is 100% Neem oil, and works GREAT for killing populations of mites.

Moregreen: It sounds like you don't have mites... it sounds like you have an infestation of mites. I would use more than one sourse of control like phatpharmer recommended. 50% water 50% of a 70% ISO Alchohol solution does work well... just be carefull not to go crazy and burn your plants.

DirtySouth said:
garlic powder,chilly powder,1 table spoon.Bring 15 oz water 2 simmer,remove from fire.Add ing.,stir,cool.Strain(cheese cloth).Add 1 gal water,dip.Save rest 4 spray.Great 4 MITEs_+MOLD_DISEASE+flyin bugs

I killed every mite in 2 applications.100% garantee.Or you could try other speculations.This works 100%

i am using Insceticidal Soap and End all every 4 days rotating the two, how long should it take for all the mites to be gone because i want to clone but i want to make sure they are gone and wont kell them. also is there anything i can do occasionally to help prevent pests?? this was day 8 2nd spray and looks alot better but still little webs and alot of dead leaves..

Latest posts

Back