Son forgot about brownies that baked mom, co-workers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
Coffee break brought on more than a caffeine buzz for some Victoria office workers who unwittingly nibbled marijuana-laden brownies this week.

Victoria police said they received a call Monday of a possible poisoning at a downtown office building on Vancouver Street.

Three employees, all at once, had been taken to hospital with similar symptoms, including light-headedness, numbness in the limbs and disorientation.

Investigations led to the office refrigerator and some brownies which, it turned out, had been baked with marijuana.

All three workers had eaten the baked treats.

The brownies had been brought in by one woman who had discovered them in her freezer at home.

Her son admitted to police he had baked the chocolate treats a year ago, stored them in the freezer and forgotten about them.

No action was taken, even though a criminal charge of possession of a controlled substance or administering a noxious substance could have been laid.

However, it is expected that the son will take part in community work to hold him accountable.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/3q2l5fb

I wish this kinda thing happened at my work.

I never get good brownies like that damnt.:D

I dunno, think Ima have to call bull crap on this one... Seems to me these folk would have noticed the taste. And a brownie in the freezer for a year? That must have been awful on its own... I have yet to see a pot brownie that wouldn't make a nonsmoker spit it out on the first bite.

Latest posts

Back