Sorry, they're an inch out of the ground and ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul500

Reaction score
I don't have time to look for the answer! ... :(

Also a newbie! ... hi! ... :)

Living in eastern Australia. End of summer and getting 13 hours of daylight at the mo, gonna decrease!

Currently have 3 plants from the original 4, and they're as I say an inch out of the soil.

They have leaves, altho 2 of them look like they're kinda closed! ... :confused:

Me boy tells me they need more light, so for last few days they've sat under a contraption that he's made which involves 2 x 60w light bulbs! They spend roughly 5 hours here. This I'm told is enough.

Anyway, my question?

How much water should these babies be getting, and how often?

Ok, how long is piece of string? ...

A ballpark?

This is attept 2 and last didn't get much past our current stage ... :eek: ... but to be honest we prob overdid it with the water, and the nutrients ... etc etc

Thank you please.

Me boy tells me they need more light, so for last few days they've sat under a contraption that he's made which involves 2 x 60w light bulbs! They spend roughly 5 hours here. This I'm told is enough.

Anyway, my question?

How much water should these babies be getting, and how often?

Ok, how long is piece of string? ...

A ballpark?

If they are planted outside that "contraption" your buddy built doesn't put out nearly the lumens as the sun. Leave them outside.

Water them, wait until the dirt is completely dry before watering again. Stick your finger into the soil down to your second knuckle, if it feels dry water again.

A piece of string is 17.398 inches long...That's a joke, I have no idea what you are asking about string.

You really need to do some reading and don't let your buddy tell you what to do with that plant, he has no idea what he's talking about. Read through this.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

A long long time ago I used to have buddies like that, plenty of advice of what to do, how to do it, when to do what and how etc.

When the plants always died it some how got blamed on something that I had done :rofl:

I soon learnt to find out what to do myself, when I did that, I never lost a plant again ;)

DO NOT rely on others, this is your grow, not theirs :)

Sound advice above.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back