Sour Saver????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IRISHMAN1972

Reaction score
My buddy just gave me a sour saver 1st generation 14'' clone..........anyone know anything about this??? Ideally i would like to clone her and keep her alive for the future..................heres a pic......let me know what you guys think and how many cuttings i could get off of her........the thing is that im already doing the ww thing.......i guess i could build a box for her when the ww's go to the flower stage huh? This **** is getting fun.:D :D :D As the generations grow older(ie. 5th generation) does the potency increase/decrease? Does the yield increase/decrease? All replies appreciated.......

Irish~

SSaver.jpg

a clone is an exact duplicate of the mother thus if you take a clone of the clone at the same time all the time you will always have the strenght. if you clone a mother for 3 years and the mother ages and weakens = go figure. i take 30 plants and veg them fer 4 weeks; take clones then and flower the original 30 plants. when the first clones are 4 weeks old; i clone them and repeat thus always guaranteeing the potency and strenght.

sour saver; you got yerself a treasure there man. this is a cross of breeder rezdog from reservoir seeds' sour diesel and probably BOG's lifesaver. or a cross of sour queen and lifesaver. go to mjp and see reservoir seeds forum section. you can take as many clones as you wish - just keep veg'ing her under 18/6

[Sour Diesel 1.5 x Lifesaver] x [Sour Saver v1 x Lifesaver] x Sour Saver v1 x Sour Saver v1

or the 2.5 version. sour queen and lifesaver was neat.

Latest posts

Back