SPEARS!!!! R u smoking man?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Cant wait for a smoke report u r probably passed out about now..thinking about your first smoke from ur harvest hope you are having a blast!:bong: :headbang2: :ccc: :yay: :banana: :aok: :joint: :headbang: :fly: :bong2:

Yeah I am waiting for a pm from him with a smoke report...must hve been some good shioooot...I got a plane to catch tomorrow...gotta sleep...night 2dog...hope you had a blast at the party....

night ham party is still going poker time now..I am out. lol

2Dog said:
night ham party is still going poker time now..I am out. lol
Night 2doggie...:) I shld be asleep but I am a lil amped up thinkin bout gettin home tomorrow....finally....
Okay last post I swear...:D Laptop gettin closed now.....

sweet dreams fly safe have fun lovin on your kittys!

smoke report please! did u take a picture of the bowl??

A thread just for me. Yay!

Ill go fill out a smoke report sheet and all.

World needs to realize how awesome Autos can be.

mine are looking super potent...I cant wait til thanksgiving to smoke. hmmmmm

SPEARCHUCKER said:
A thread just for me. Yay!

Ill go fill out a smoke report sheet and all.

World needs to realize how awesome Autos can be.

Awww and you thought I forgot u know I have much :heart: for the spearchucker!!

are we all going to smoke autos on TG?? Sounds fun we can post pics...I willl be smoking low ryder 2...maybe some road runner. ;)

Cant wait to hear about it Chef.

And no 2doggie. Me forgets nothing. Cept anniversaries, birthdays, and lifting the seat on the toilet.

I think it is gross to touch the lid...just aim proper lol.

Be an adult not a kid, hit the toilet not the lid! a short poem, by the chef.

if you sprinkle when you tinkle,
be a sweetie and wipe the seatie...

(off topic much?)

My aim stinks. Well, it's not so much my aim I guess. It just goes everywhere. Over the years I have learned some important things.. First off, LIFT THE SEAT! Place "it" on the toilet bowl. Lower seat onto "it". Close the lid. Climb up and stand on the lid. Hold on tight to something to reduce the risk of falling off and causing serious injury to yourself (remember, 85% of all home injuries happen in the bathroom!). You are now ready to do your business:)

Once finished, climb off of toilet lid. Open lid. Lift seat. Slam seat down several times (I find this slightly more affective then the normal 'tapping' technique). Next, grab "it" with both hands and wring out like a wet towel. Wash hands.

Oh, and don't forget to put the seat back down! This little trick keeps the women folk happy:D

I always "Aim High".
Like the Air Force. :laugh:

Then let the Coast Guard come in for cleanup.

cmd420 said:
if you sprinkle when you tinkle,
be a sweetie and wipe the seatie...

(off topic much?)

Yo Superbaby:baby:...

When I was a teen we used to go to some friend's lake house and in the bathroom they had a sign on the wall that said that... :p

I haven't thought of that in years... lol...

Hi Spearchucker!

Looking forward to seeing the smoke report... Nice grow! The only thing that's a drag with Autos is you grow it and the genetics are GONE...

Enjoy!:cool:

Latest posts

Back