Speeding up THC ripeness ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwIsTeD-SmOkEr

Reaction score
Hi guys, is there any way to speed up the ripeness process off THC the reason i ask is because something has come up and i have to move but the date of when i move is 2 weeks prior to harvest, now is there any way to speed up the process by anyway just to get the trics cloudy ?
I have 1 week b4 i have to chopem early :( its breaking my heart by i gotta do it lol.

No there isnt, the last 2 weeks of a plants flowering cycle is the period of time that they do most of thier THC production, Trust me if there was a way to speed this process up, everyone would do it... My Hybrids that take 11 weeks to ripen would be chopped down now LOL

Time is the one thing we can't rush. The only thing you can do is wait as long as poss., before cutting down. IMO it will be a pain to move while trying to dry, watch out for nosey people sniffing around your moving van.

MindzEye said:
Trust me if there was a way to speed this process up, everyone would do it...

haha yeah i guess, i might leave the light on an extra hour per day or shorten it, i just hope i get something out of it buzz wise :( still nvm would rather that than all the aggro of cultivating whilst everyone knows :eek:

ozzydiodude said:
Time is the one thing we can't rush. The only thing you can do is wait as long as poss., before cutting down. IMO it will be a pain to move while trying to dry, watch out for nosey people sniffing around your moving van.
I'm going to have to speed dry it and put it in air tight jars.

Latest posts

Back