Star Trek

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Star Trek incarnation:

• The Original

• The Animated

• The Next Generation

• Deep Space Nine

• Voyager

• Enterprise

Results are only viewable after voting.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
Trekkers, this has probably been there, done that but I could care less. Which Star Trek TV shows do you prefer? The only one I usually watch is TNG. I vaguely recall seeing The Animated Series when I was a kid. Occasionally I have watched DS9 because I like Worf and O'Brien. (Trivium: Worf has the same birthday as I have.)

The original TV series "boldly went where no producers and directors went before" regarding story lines. Even though the special effects were lacking compared to today's standards for TNG and DS9, it was a show with no equal and still is. Thanks METV and Saturday nights. You rock James Tiberius Kirk.

THG is a good series I followed it for several years,
but in my opinion I think the movie star trek with Kris pine I am ot sure of the original air date but it has been out for several years is one of the best movies of star trek.

anglerguy78 said:
The original TV series "boldly went where no producers and directors went before" regarding story lines. Even though the special effects were lacking compared to today's standards for TNG and DS9, it was a show with no equal and still is. Thanks METV and Saturday nights. You rock James Tiberius Kirk.

Good thread YYZ but reckon need to side this pilgrim, was loyal to original when it was on then they be bringin on these new ones like TNG and Voyager and said to my self NOPE aint watchin cause they just going to wreck it but will admit about 10 years later started to gander at the new stuff and repeats and got into them all a bit and found entertaining but was probly helped out by smoking pipe full first ;)

BWD

Right here Jim

I really loved The Next Generation's cast. Very well written. DS9 was alllriight but nowhere near as original as TNG or the original for that matter.

Latest posts

Back