Stealth CFL Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redrider123

On Cloud 9
Reaction score
Hello Fellow like minded People. Thought I should post some pics of the grow I have going on since all the credit has to go to the wealth of knowledge I gained from being a lurker around here. I am on day 29 of veg. with K2. The gurls have had the pleasure of Ocean Forrest and the FF trio. I am using 8, 42 watt CFL's, very soon to be 16, with a mix of 6500K and 2700K, my box is 3x2x2, running 1 dual fan window fan for venting and circulation.

If anyone has grown K2 before Please chime in.

Thanks again to EVERYONE!

The other FARMER

Gone 003.jpg

Gone 004.jpg

Gone 005.jpg

Gone 008.jpg

hey I got 2 plants looks likes yours but was it afg+indica? oh yeah k2 does come around with that kind of strain is that right? yea they surely love soils with pertiles they even enjoy growing under the cfls too.. less sick leaves..
and is very easy to grow too..I has no problem growin this kind outdoor, and indoor and these strains has been growing around me for 3 years.. I have seen less to none of sickness health problems of that kind..

$10 per 42w light so thats $80 and you wanna add 8 more you should have just got a HPS lamp. I got mine for $110. Well good luck my friend let us know how much dry weight you get from those CFL's

naw i dont diss what you dont know tea heat is a big issue with HPS CFL's are for way more stealth hence the name STEALTH grow i would send my HPS back and get some cfls if my HPS wasnt so cheap

Killertea08 said:
$10 per 42w light so thats $80 and you wanna add 8 more you should have just got a HPS lamp. I got mine for $110. Well good luck my friend let us know how much dry weight you get from those CFL's

$110 for a HPS? :rolleyes:
Try EBay. I bought a 400W HPS ballast suitable for damp environments for $25. And a pair of 150W HPS with shop reflectors for $15 each.

Latest posts

Back