Still Dunno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
Hey Dudes,could Do With Some New Input As My Girls Are Fading...well Crumbling Away,no Discolouration,started At Tips Of Leaves,working It`s Disasterish Path Right Through My Precious Plant.don`t Think It Can Be Over Fert,as My Other Girls Are Doin` Great/excelent In Fact.at First It Started With The Older Leaves,but In The Space Of A Couple Of Days She`s Drying Out Nearly All Over!!new Growth Has Slowed(day 4 Of Flower)however,even The Sporadical New Growth Is Beggining To Dry.as I Say There Seems To Be No Colour Change,except When They Dry They Become A Darker Green,as I Said, Beggining At The Tips.anyone Have Any Trouble-shooting Ideas?is It Possible That I May Be Drying Them Out With My Fan,which I Have On 24/7?any Input Will Be Greatly Received,cheers And Heeellpppp!!!!!lol

You said you could be letting the soil dry out. Well in that case take your finger stick it in the soil a few inches. If it is dry then give them a nice drink until you see a bit come out the bottom. ;)

Latest posts

Back