Still not Clean, PLEASE HELP!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayreef

Herb Jedi
Reaction score
Hello all, I have now been clean for 33days and I am still not clean enough to pass a test. I've been drinking a ton of water. Today started adding apple cider vinegar to water. Is there anything that will help clean me out in the next week for sure? I am trying to enlist however I need to be clean first. I need to hurry because I have my GED and they only take so many a year. Any suggestions? How should I do the apple cider vinegar?

go find a organic store or a GNC maybe and see if they got anythign natural u can try and use, i could list pages of remedys i herd over the years;)

By the way hope u pass:)

there isnt a single herb, pharmaceutical, supplement, or detox that will have any effect on the metabolites stored in fat cells.

the ONLY thing that works is excessive exercising.

drinking water does nothing as the metabolites are not water soluble. you only drink lots of water starting at day 3 before the test.and the reason you do that is to dilute the metabolite level in your urine to hope it falls bellow the cut off. you must remember to take 1 or 2 big multi vites every day while doing that too. labs can tell if there is a disproportionate amount of water to urea and other nutes.

and a note to MANY people, b3/niacin does NOTHING to effect your rate of expulsion either. the myth is based off of the allergic reaction people have when they take as much as is said to detox you. your metabolism doesn't speed up, you just turn red and itchy cause your body has to break ti down cause it becomes toxic.

thanx, so i need to work out alot? will sitting in a sauna help? also, if I take b12 will it help speed up my metabolism?

my little brother used synthetic urine, not sure where he purchased it, i was unsure of that stuff at first but he passed his probation urine test using it. do a search online for synthetic urine, it worked for him and i know for a fact he was dirty. gl

Jay, b12 will have no effect, like i said, NOTHING you take will have an effect. the multi vites i talked about are so you piss isnt blatantly diluted. this is often seen by employers as an automatic fail.

ALSO: i had a friend who joined the army 2 months back. he said the cut off levels are so high in the tests you could have gotten fucked up 2 days before and passed. very high levels for very high recruitment.

thanks for the info. So if i have been clean for 33 days even if i'm not clean on a dip stick, i will be clean enough to get through by my levels most likely?

dude, drink nothing but water. and run a mile a day lol youll been clean quick.

so thats what its down to, work out and sweat, lots of water, andything else or is this bottom line?

Latest posts

Back