Stoner Movies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Draston said:
seriously....

I have the movie poster in our living room in a frame :(. I also have the special edition in my collection of dvd's.

LOL so do i... my girlfriend just got me a Fear and Loathing one too.

No one has mentioned Snatch. One of my favorites.

TheStickyIcky said:
Pick of Destiny and Grandmaw's boy are great too. And WEEDS IS AWESOME! I love that show. I'm prolly gonna end up buying all the seasons..

I downloaded the first two, when's the third start?!?!

THey have the first two On Demand toooo.:fly:

Hey straight illin' hows it going bud? havent seen you around in a while, was getting worried lol

I'm an old guy, so I'm gonna throw in an animated film from the 70s called
"Heavy Metal". The animation is not up to today's standards, but it was pretty good for it's time. It's a takeoff from the magazine of the same name.

TheStickyIcky said:
Pick of Destiny and Grandmaw's boy are great too. And WEEDS IS AWESOME! I love that show. I'm prolly gonna end up buying all the seasons..

My girlfriend bought Weeds season 2, wich hasnt come out yet. And its really good, alot more intense then season 1. Plus they set up a fat grow room wich is pretty nice.

indokid said:
LOL so do i... my girlfriend just got me a Fear and Loathing one too.

No one has mentioned Snatch. One of my favorites.

we have a fear and loathing poster in a frame in the living room too!

We also have army of darkness and half baked :).

you tube for look around you,
piss take of like learning programs.

even when you're not chonged it's funny lol

Showtimes site says that Season 3 of Weeds starts on August 13th. I have seen all of season 1, but I haven't seen all of season 2. So, I'm going to have to get it and watch in preparation for Season 3. :) Oh, and Matthew Modine is joining the cast.

Netflix....you get an hour of online viewing for every dollar a month you pay.

they have some good documentaries

and The Office. I like watching The Office when high

God, the office is hilarious.

OH! That makes me think of Knocked up. It's a stoner movie. And its HILARIOUS.

TheStickyIcky said:
God, the office is hilarious.

OH! That makes me think of Knocked up. It's a stoner movie. And its HILARIOUS.

if you like the office check out ;
the mighty boosh & black books
more odd english comedy :D

requiem for a dream.... thats a f***ed up drug movie.. but i love it... evil bong was stupid as hell..... dazed and confused hells ya.... don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood is the ****. and farse of the peguins.... go rent it... it's stupid but funny as hell.

RatherBBurnin said:
Watch the movie "grass" its a documentary prolly one of the best ive ever seen...

Two thumbs up. Seen it four times and won't get sick of it. I actually gave a copy of this movie to a professor that wanted to hear sides to the debate about marijuana's role in todays society. He loved it and shows it to his other colleagues.

Latest posts

Back