Stoner Pranks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello everyone,
used to live in a "busy" house. Lots of people comin in doin a few hits then taking off. On occasion I've been know to brew a few bottle tokes, gravity bongs with straight tobacco lmao. Its been done to me as well. Throught ripping lung seizing is an understatement.

i like to feed my aunts and uncles brownies when i make them.. they don't smoke but they don't mind the brownie buzz.. i've only been able to get them a time or ttwo but its funny as heck when they start sayin slow my eyes feel funny what was in those brownies?? funny stuff. i'd kill someone for the tobacco trick but i have seen it done, i'd die my lungs couldn't handle it.

Not much of a prank really, but once when I was younger i bought a "Donut Abuse Resistance Education" sticker and put it over a "Drug Abuse Resistance Education" sticker that was on a car parked at a mall.. a sheriff's car.

i knew a kid who once worked at a sign shop who thought it was the height of hilarity to print up a couple of big red capital N's and put them on the UTZ potato chip vans...............................

aaahhhhhhhhhh,......mis - spent youth,

I remember a long time ago I used to have a buddy and his buddy pop around mine and we used to have a friday smoke session, this was a usual friday night occurance, I never really knew my buddies buddy, he was just a face I had seen a few times ...... Something I had noticed was MY buddy always came with some stash and we would all share, then I would get my stash out and we would all share, MY buddie's buddy never brought any stash with him ever .... kinda ticked me off ... So 1 day I was in a bit of a grumpy mood and they both turned up as usual ... a few beers later the pipes came out, so we did the usual and smoked MY buddies stash ... a few beers later I said I have some hash in the kitchen and went to fetch it .... My buddy and myself loaded our pipes and smoked the hash (My buddies buddie didnt have a pipe and always waited for MY buddy to finish so that he could use my buddies pipe) .... when My buddie had finished with his pipe I said pass me the pipe and I will load it for (insert a freeloaders name here) and walked into my kitchen, what I did was crumble an OXO stock cube into MY buddies pipe and gave it to my buddie to give to his buddie ... have you ever seen anyone trying to light and smoke an OXO stock cube :rofl:

It kinda backfired on me because he puked on my carpet but it was worth every moment because he never came round with MY buddie any more :rofl: :rofl:

x6613.jpg

2 oxo.JPG

lolllll as for pranks.. nothing really.. at least none that i want to share ;)

One that comes to mind for me is a time we were all blazed sitting down for Chinese food in a little restaurant. I pointed out the window and said "What the f' is that? That thing, the redish, kinda brick colored, weird thing over there..." Eventually I had the three of them standing at the window gawking at nothing. If they're stoned they'll sit there and search for it for twenty minutes. I was just saying "The thing, with the wire coming off the side, what the hell is that?".

I also convinced a buddy that a random older guy in a restaurant invented the electric guitar and talked him in to going over and asking for his autograph.

Good times. My friends are dumb.

Latest posts

Back