Stoner Shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chef, What do you have against plain old female scent? You have to put your wife in the dishwasher with lemony fresh soap? What happened, did P'Dude waft some of his famous gas all over your wife's bod, and that's why you felt you had to make her lemony fresh?

Kaotik--I'm with you on Fringe--cool show! I like Fast Forward, too. But what is Trailer Park Boys? The only trailer park show I can think of is the one where they do trailer makeovers. Love that show...

UCan--I SO agree on History channel, National Geographic and Discovery.
But when I watch them buzzed, I often don't remember a darned thing I just watched when it's over...

Puff--Yep, Red Green knows da value of DUCT TAPE! I do too. Love the duct tape web pages. I've made a lot of stuff out of duct tape, too. But I'll tell ya, it's a good thing duct tape and velcro were invented--I couldn't live without either of them.

And Puff, what is Tim and Eric? What channel?

Budders & Lord--your revenge and anti chick-show quips are TOO FUNNY! Hahhh! My husband is just like you, and of course, I love all those fashion shows, the cooking shows, the decorating shows. He hates them, so only watches them when he wants some action later on. <G> And then he only PRETENDS to pay attention, but that's okay with me. In all fairness, I detest all his ball games (on tv, I mean!) and constant news shows. So I pretend to pay attention when I need to go on a shopping spree. Hubby butters up pretty easily. <G>

Oh, I know one hubby hates but I love, and it's a HOOT to watch stoned: Flipping Out with Jeff Lewis--the house flipper with OCD and a high degree of Passive-Aggressive behaviors. I just want to feed that man bong water. Old, nasty stuff. Black with floaters in it.

I like to get toasted and watch the X Files... I also love the sopranos..anything on fox, anything retro like 227 or threes company anything that takes u back....almost anything on A & E love intervention and hoarders..oh and the BEST is operation repo baby!!!

2Dog, I'm with you on the Fox shows--except for the news--and I also love Intervention and Hoarders, and I love the retro shows too. What's Operation Repo? Sounds like one I'd enjoy....how about Parking Wars?

love parking wars!!!!!! operation repo is on tru tv season starting again soon and basically its about a family that repos cars...and all the customers..its a riot. I also love cops, speeders and wildest chases..

do you guys remember that airplane show with all the angry customers and drunks? it was hilarious...

Ohhh, yes, I remember that, 2Dog! It was about Southwest. Loved that show....and I'm off to try to find that repo show, sounds great!

mojavemama said:
Chef, What do you have against plain old female scent? You have to put your wife in the dishwasher with lemony fresh soap? What happened, did P'Dude waft some of his famous gas all over your wife's bod, and that's why you felt you had to make her lemony fresh?

Kaotik--I'm with you on Fringe--cool show! I like Fast Forward, too. But what is Trailer Park Boys? The only trailer park show I can think of is the one where they do trailer makeovers. Love that show...

UCan--I SO agree on History channel, National Geographic and Discovery.
But when I watch them buzzed, I often don't remember a darned thing I just watched when it's over...

Puff--Yep, Red Green knows da value of DUCT TAPE! I do too. Love the duct tape web pages. I've made a lot of stuff out of duct tape, too. But I'll tell ya, it's a good thing duct tape and velcro were invented--I couldn't live without either of them.

And Puff, what is Tim and Eric? What channel?

Budders & Lord--your revenge and anti chick-show quips are TOO FUNNY! Hahhh! My husband is just like you, and of course, I love all those fashion shows, the cooking shows, the decorating shows. He hates them, so only watches them when he wants some action later on. <G> And then he only PRETENDS to pay attention, but that's okay with me. In all fairness, I detest all his ball games (on tv, I mean!) and constant news shows. So I pretend to pay attention when I need to go on a shopping spree. Hubby butters up pretty easily. <G>

Oh, I know one hubby hates but I love, and it's a HOOT to watch stoned: Flipping Out with Jeff Lewis--the house flipper with OCD and a high degree of Passive-Aggressive behaviors. I just want to feed that man bong water. Old, nasty stuff. Black with floaters in it.
tim & eric is an extremely retarded show, kinda like monty python...it comes on adult swim late at night.....its a real head job

i like the old cheesy MIAMI VICE when im high man they were some serios actors!

Beavis and Butthead...I cant believe I didnt say that...uh uhh uhhh uh I am the great cornholio!!!

i like 'dirtiest jobs' when stoned. also , 'how it's made'...

'ice road truckers' is cool. 'worlds deadliest catch' is another pretty cool show...

man vs wild is a trip....

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this but...

I love to watch good anime when I'm stoned.

do the doo doo.

C'mon kids, now think about your dad.....

I wanna meet that dad....

do the doo doo.

Latest posts

Back