StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all I have to say is wow. Every grow i see from you BBP, amazing. you're a farmer, that's for sure. good luck, not that you'll need it :D

Frosty girl. Gave her a good flush today. Cola is putting some weight on:hubba:.

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Those are all beautiful plants, BBP. Just mouth wateringly delishious. Nice and frosty too.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Strangest thing happened with this girl. Like 50% of her pistils turned red overnight:eek:. May be temp related but i'm not sure. She still looks good and healthy though...no balls. Going to give her a strong feeding one more time then flush her. I'm guessing she'll be ready around 60.

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Hello everyone, I want to know what you think about femminized seeds.......can this be true, or is it a way to scam money... and yes, I'm a rookie !

bombbudpuffa said:
Strangest thing happened with this girl. Like 50% of her pistils turned red overnight:eek:. May be temp related but i'm not sure. She still looks good and healthy though...no balls. Going to give her a strong feeding one more time then flush her. I'm guessing she'll be ready around 60.
What do you mean about no balls? I am on my first grow and she is on her 4th week into flower. She isn't as "budded" as your but I just noticed some balls underneath some buds. Can you please explain this?

libjoe67 said:
What do you mean about no balls? I am on my first grow and she is on her 4th week into flower. She isn't as "budded" as your but I just noticed some balls underneath some buds. Can you please explain this?

That there's no sign of hermies...
BTW nice looking fems there man.

Nice work. The ladies are looking fantastic. The afghani looks great. Those are going to be some tasty buds. Keep us posted on your final weights. Take care and be safe.

Whats up mang. Everything is looking real nice. If you need help chopping them ladies down when the time come just give a yell and i'll wheel right over. :hubba:

dude that afghan is a beautiful :aok: sorry to hear about your little stoneys but sounds like you have plenty of genetics to fall back on:hubba: i just put my SBs into flower cant wait.
what is the lineage on those SAD it looks sweet as well actualy everything ive seen of yours has been sweet :afroweed:

Latest posts

Back