StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you feed those ladies while in flower?
FF Tiger Bloom with Awesome Blossoms...and strawberry yogurt:D.
Do you feed them some nitrogen all through flower?
The first two weeks of flower I give them 2 tsp of grow big and 2 tsp of tiger bloom. After that just TB for the next few weeks then I add the AB along with a few supplements I don't use every feeding(sugar daddy, mollasses and Magical).

This girl is getting frosty. She smells good too. Very sweet with musky undertones. I'm loving my 1st fem experience. No probs what so ever. Found a sack on my NL yesterday but none on the fem:).

kids 003.jpg

kids 004.jpg

kids 005.jpg

kids 006.jpg

Can't have much longer on her do ya?
Nope. I was going to wait until day 60 but she looks like she might be done a lil before then. I just gave her a flush right before these pics so she might not get that pale from the looks of her. I'm going to take the NL in about 5 days. She might get harvested then too:D.

She is looking tasty. Can't wait for harvest pics my friend. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

where does one obtain these wonderful stoneybud seeds?

bombbudpuffa said:
The Magical Bean Fairy:D.

I left a packed glass piece under my pillow and sure enough the next morning when i got up there was some beans there, but wouldnt you know that glass piece never made it back :D :hairpull:

Man she sure is pur-ty i can wait now i wanna girl of mine to gorw up to look just like that, great growing.

Heres a few pics of a bud from a plant my friend grew. The plant was beautiful...dark purple buds.:holysheep: Can't wait until I can start again. I'm going to do a whole grow with SB and PWxAf:hubba: .

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Whaddaya know...I found a Nanner...and a bean. Just one of each though and she's coming down when the soil dries out(about 2 days). I'm planning on taking the NL at the same time but i'm unsure. My first fem grow was a pleasure and I can't wait to do it again:hubba: . This is it for a while people. I'll probably make one more update then take a hiatus. Thanks for stopping by:D .

Picture 044.jpg

Picture 043.jpg

Picture 046.jpg

Picture 047.jpg

Picture 048.jpg

Picture 045.jpg

Hey BBP. Looking very good as always. Will look forward to future grows when you take a break from your break.

How do you get those nugs so tight and dense? It's like the pistils have "ingrown hairs" or something. Is that particular to that strain?

So you found a nanner in your feminized plant? Interesting....... Your bean was not from a true xx "mom" then. Just trivial info for the enquiring.;)

True to your name for real. What an amazing plant, its making me salivate. I know you will thoroughly enjoy her. F'n awesome job. Cant wait to see more.

they are so beautiful! it makes me weep with joy! I am so happy for you!
congratulations you proud poppa!

How do you get those nugs so tight and dense?
I'm quite sure it's strain related. It's Black Domina feminized. BD is 100% Indica, supposedly.
So you found a nanner in your feminized plant?
Found one on my reg plant too;). Probably just stress related being it's at the end of it's life and probably starving for nutes since she only gets water.

yeah thats no biggie, I usually get a few nanners at the end of flowering, it is just a way of the plant trying to preserve its genetics. Whatever you are doing keep doing it because they look great, I actually think I can smell them through my computer, some real dank...lol

Latest posts

Back