StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice looking pictures of clumps of rocks within an MJ plant :hubba: .

looks totally sweet, BBP :aok:

Sorry, no NL pics:(. Thought about taking pics after I chopped her:eek: . I had family visiting from out of town so I was trying to be slick about it. I'll post pics of her nugs in a few days. The NL was at day 70, the SAD at day 58. The closet pics are of both plants. SAD is in the front, NL is in the back...barely noticeable but if you look you can see the cola chillin' in the back. The SAD nugs are hard as a rock:hubba: . So much that i'm going to put a fan blowing directly on the cola. I'd be sick if she molded:doh: . The NL has good dense nugs too but no more than the Affie so mold shouldn't be an issue. I'll give a smoke report on the Affie tomorrow. Thanks everyone for following this thread....it's not over btw;) . I'm going to continue this thread since I never really got anywhere with the Stoney Bud:rolleyes: .

bulbs 001.jpg

bulbs 002.jpg

bulbs 003.jpg

bulbs 004.jpg

bulbs 005.jpg

bulbs 006.jpg

bulbs 008.jpg

Truly amazing bomb. Images like that get me so stoked on growing. Hat's off to you fo sho my man. Good to hear your going to continue as well. I'll be watching. Good luck and GREAT job!

Taste: Tastes good, very smooth but nothing spectacular. I think the fruity taste of the white rhino has me spoiled. 6/10
Smell: Smells like sour fruit. Not the best scent imo.5/10
Buzz: Sleepy, sleepy, sleepy. Not a good daytime smoke. Not a good smoke if you want to be sociable either. More like a "I've had a stressful day and need to chill" buzz. Somewhat couchlocky.8/10
Medicinal use: Give this to kids with ADD, bet this will sit their lil butts down:hubba: . Seriously though, if you have insomnia(I do)...this will def help;) .
Overall some good bud. Great yields and can't complain about the high. I'd def grow her again.

bulbs.jpg

CONGRATS on yet another nice looking harvest. :hubba: How many ya got left? Great job as always BBP. ;)

Wow. The buds look fantastic. Great work. Congrats on the harvest my friend. Thanks for the smoke report. Very good stuff. Take care and be safe.

I pulled 56.6 grams from the NL and 58.6 grams from the SAD. Not too shabby. I was expecting around an oz from the SAD and she yielded more than the NL:hubba: . The SAD is some great smoke too. Great taste, great smell. I think it's my fav from the buds i've harvested and thats over white rhino:eek: . The buzz isn't as strong as wr but the flavor is what got me. Very spicy, sour taste...very unique. The NL doesn't have much of a tase or smell but the buzz is up there with the WR. Sweet, smooth smoke. If I was to recommend a strain out of the white rhino, NL, Affie or SAD i'd recommend SAD every time...prime bud.

Wow what a harvest! Good work as always, i hope you enjoy all that smoke. Good luck on your move and get that garden going again. I need more pictures to stare at :)

Great looking stuff man i cant wait till mine are back to that stage again i miss the stink in my room :D

Taste: Very strong sour, spicey, pine flavor. A flavor explosion really. Hit this and you're saying:holysheep: . Some of the most unique tasting bud i've ever had.9/10
Scent: Skunky, piney scent with a fuelly undertone. Very unique smell too. My brother says it smells like diesel fuel. 8/10
Buzz: A happy, somewhat couchlocky buzz. I just sit and smile after smoking this stuff. Not too potent but potent enough where you shouldn't over do it. Half a joint and your good to go for a couple of hours. 7/10
Over all my fav, still, from this harvest. Blows everything away in the taste and smell categories. I definitely recommend this strain:hubba: .

SAD.jpg

SAD2.jpg

SAD3.jpg

SAD4.jpg

SAD5.jpg

Taste:Spicey, earthy. Not the full flavored smoke I like. Not the best taste. 5/10
Smell: Has a slight earthy scent. You can actually carry this in your pocket without the neighborhood knowing:hubba:. 7/10
Buzz:Somewhat couchlocky. It's an indy buzz but not an overpowering buzz. Makes you hungry.7/10
Overall, this is okay. Easy to grow, nice yield and very low odor. I'll probably put this one on the back burner for a while.

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Leave it to the males to ruin a good friggen day. Sorry to hear that man.
Looking forward to watching the rest of the season.

Latest posts

Back