StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a bud I got from a friend. The plant hermied bad on him due to temp problems but it's still some...stoney bud:). Smells like grape koolaid, it's best attribute imo. Can't wait to smoke some without the male flowers and itty bitty seeds:D. Very narcotic as is so I know grown in better conditions she'd be a jewel.

NB.jpg

very sweet bombbud....VERY SWEET!!!!!!!!

love the different strains!!!!!!!! beautiful! congrats on the CHOP CHOP!!!!!!!!!

:bong1:

thanks bbd have you any ideas what i could use instead of worm castings?

fragglemills said:
Personally it's the only thing I add to my soil/soilless mixes. I've read good things about mushroom compost;).

bombbudpuffa said:
Heres a bud I got from a friend. The plant hermied bad on him due to temp problems but it's still some...stoney bud:). Smells like grape koolaid, it's best attribute imo. Can't wait to smoke some without the male flowers and itty bitty seeds:D. Very narcotic as is so I know grown in better conditions she'd be a jewel.

Man that some sweet tasty looking bud!!lol

Bomb that sure is some nice looking bud (always):holysheep: You sure got the magic touch:D
I tried some Stoney Bud my last grow, but I had a contaminated Sun Hut that hurt the grow bad. I am doing some auto AK right now but I will try the SB next one i got a refund on the hut and went back to building my own!!
CONGRATS ON THE BUD OF THE MONTH OUTSTANDING​

I can't win with the SB:(. I'll be able to do my thing full time in about a month then i'll do a round 3:D. Thanks for stopping by.

MP is great because of members like you bro.

Man your buds look addictive bro. lol

dam bro, you dont need my comments...

As usual looking good..ill be on your level soon my frn....till then...keep it green!

ill be on your level soon my frn
Probably sooner than you think;). I just keep them alive...there are much better growers here than I am.

Because I was planning on killing them if they didn't get done before I move and I didn't want to start a journal just in case I couldn't finish them. Now, i've decided to just take them with me:hubba:. I have dragons bite, blue moonshine, double gum, lifesaver, misty and purple wreck on 12/12 from seed and 3 og kushxafghan kush fems vegging. 1st pic is Purple Wreck(25 days), a trifoliate. 2nd is double gum(25 days), female and last 2 are Misty(34 days), female. The dragons bite is a male and the lifesaver, blue moonshine and purple wreck are undetermined. I'll post pics of the others later:).

drawing 001.jpg

drawing 002.jpg

drawing 003.jpg

drawing 004.jpg

Heya Brotha!! I got lost there for a few weeks..lol

Your babies are looking great as usual, man :)

Out of 6 plants I got 4 females. The females are Lifesavers, Doublegum, Purple Wreck and Misty. The males were Dragons Bite(dead) and Blue Moonshine(saving this one to sex my ladies with...maybe:rolleyes:). The misty is 38 days on 12/12. The Lifesavers, Doublegum, Purple Wreck are 29 days and the Blue Moonshine is 21 days on 12/12. First pic is a group shot. 2nd pic is Misty. 3rd pic is Doublegum. 4th pic is Lifesaver. 5th pic is Purple Wreck. 6th pic is Blue Moonshine. I am especially happy about the Purple Wreck, my trifoliate. I have 3 calyxes growing where three usually grow...cool:hubba:.

My landlord came over today and showed the house to someone. I had to deconstruct my room last night and hide my herb. This is what I have to go through to grow:holysheep:. On a good note i'm closing on a way better house than i'm renting Wed:D...i'll be back to my normal growing ways in a month at the longest.

herb 001.jpg

herb 002.jpg

herb 003.jpg

herb 006.jpg

herb 004.jpg

herb 005.jpg

Latest posts

Back