StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:holysheep: BBP you always have some of the best grow with the most massive colas on MP and for any other site ive been on. I cant wait to see how that Purple Wreck turns out, ill be drooling over that one. I have been very interested in that strain. I sure could youse some of your green mojo my way man! ;) Good luck with the grow dude! Take it easy brutha!

I <3 trifoliates and whorling phyllotaxies! LOL! I have a pic of a whorled cola top on my grow journal man you should check it out, pretty interesting. Its the 1st pic on my most recent update.

Heres a lil update. I had to tie the Misty over because she was getting a lot taller than the rest. Also took cuttings from the Misty and Purple Wreck.

1st pic-Misty
2nd pic-DoubleGum
3rd pic-Purple Wreck
4th pic-Lifesaver
5th pic-clones(Misty are the 2 in the middle, the rest are PW)

herb 007.jpg

herb 009.jpg

herb 008.jpg

herb 010.jpg

herb.jpg

My Misty clones have shown roots at day 8:hubba:. I'm very happy because my cloning isn't that good. I hope my Purple Wreck clones are just as speedy to root. I'll update with some pics in a few days.

Nice stuff man! The Purple Wreck will be nice, along with the lifesaver. Pullin up a chair, great grow bombbudpuffa!

I let my Blue Moonshine male release pollen into my flower room(lazy method:D). I'm hoping to get quite a few beans. I'll have to clear out the flower room today and clean it so no more pollen is present. I'll post pics of the male, with blue and purple hues, later when my lights come on. I'll update when I see the hairs dying or calyxes swelling on the females to let you all know if I was succesful or not. Thanks for stopping by:).

Sounds good buddie will await to see pics.. Moon Light has hairs..lol

Heres my 2nd fem run. These were gifted to me. I transplanted them last night into these 2 gallon pots. One of them had webbed leaves for it's first true leaves(see the last 2 pics). One of them wasn't growing so well. I almost culled her but she's picked up growth the last few days. Heres some pics:hubba:.

herb 012.jpg

herb 013.jpg

herb 011.jpg

herb 016.jpg

herb 017.jpg

herb 014.jpg

herb 015.jpg

Those Kush look very nice as all of your grows always do. :D I did some kush a while back that had so much crystal on them it made some great hash or kief. :ccc:
I have less than 4 weeks on a auto AK grow that looks to be a good crystal producer.I hope!! :hubba: Just love to toke that kief!!

This looks like a GREAT grow 2 watch.
NICE PICTURES KEEP EM COMING​

LOOKS GOOD BOMB :cool: I want to try a strain that is PURPLE
What is a good strain for purple??
:D

wow... I'm thinking u gunna c some wicked buds on those OG Kush x Afghan's.

deadly look'n little ladies :aok:

whats up with all the purp strains lacking potentcy i looked at most of the purp strains and most said low to mid thc. just wondering, anywho nice clones peace.

very nice og kush x afghan kush plants,, and gl with the clones cant wait to see these turn out

Latest posts

Back