StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got any more info on this cause i been noticing it in my veg chamber
Its just where my leaves don't have enough room to spread out. All of my ladies are pretty much hugging each other:D. Nothing for me to worry about but I wish I had a bigger flower room. That will all be taken care of shortly though;).
Looking great, BBP!! How along will you let them go for?
Until they are done. Thats one of the disadvantages of me not countinf from when they started flowering vs when I put them on 12/12. The day 60 means 60 days from seed on 12/12. Not 60 days into flowering. I'd say they are around 30 days flower so maybe another month and a half(???).

THAT's right...I was about to tell you to throw in a bunch more CFLs..lol

I've stopped keeping track of my flowering times too..I know an approximate time, but some of my cuts never really stopped flowering, so they were already a week or so into it when the others were showing their first flowers.

That and I keep pickin my buds before they're ready..this keeps me from justifying it by saying."They're ALMOST done enough" hehe!

I have NO discipline!!!:smoke1:

I think we're all a lil guilty of plucking at the plant at times. Patience is a virtue but when you have to smoke you have to smoke:).

bombbudpuffa said:
I think we're all a lil guilty of plucking at the plant at times. Patience is a virtue but when you have to smoke you have to smoke:).
This is SO true, my friend..lol

I ain't growin it just cause it looks pretty! :D

I found some info on the Pwreck too..There are 2 phenos, the Urkle Pheno and the Trainwreck pheno..I'm guessing you have the TW pheno but the Blockie cross I'm making are from the Urkle that turns purple...nuff said :hubba:

the Blockie cross I'm making are from the Urkle that turns purple
You lucky sonuvagun! I was praying for the Urkle pheno. Could you imagine a purple trifoliate:O. That would be amazing. What are you going to call it? "purple Head", "Block Wreck"? How about Street Sweeper:D?!? LOL.

bombbudpuffa said:
You lucky sonuvagun! I was praying for the Urkle pheno. Could you imagine a purple trifoliate:O. That would be amazing. What are you going to call it? "purple Head", "Block Wreck"? How about Street Sweeper:D?!? LOL.

Actually nOdn and I were already talking about calling it "Purple People Eater"..lol

I thought that was a pretty cool name, but I'm still open to suggestions :p

Purple People Eater...I like that:D. I think i'll just call mine BlueMoonshinexPurpleWreck:).

bombbudpuffa said:
Purple People Eater...I like that:D. I think i'll just call mine BlueMoonshinexPurpleWreck:).

You could call that cross Huckleberry Hound..lol it just came to me for some reason! (Probably because I'm BAKED :p

I was thinking of calling mine "Barney" after our purple pal!

Purple Urkle X Trainwreck X Blockhead

"Barney" ;)

bbp,

i see ur girls look awesome...

Hope i can grow as good as you.

Here is some green mojo for you!

Awesome grow

CZ

Heres the girls after a good foliar feed(yesterday). Still haven't shown sex but i'm hoping they will in the next few days. The 2 bigger ones are lsted. Today i'll give them a drink of some grow big. They've been on a water diet and it looks like they are getting ready for some nitro.

og.jpg

Latest posts

Back