StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuses, excuses where are my damn pics. :confused2: :rofl: ;)
bombbudpuffa said:
:DI was in a rush to leave. I hated renting. Especially towards the end. My landlord was being a real tool about us moving. He wanted us to buy one of his houses and when we didn't his bad side showed up. I'm just happy to be out of his place and into my own atm:).

Stoney bud i could use a bit of info on a wilma dripper i got one from growell shop. its going on hydro-clay, terra pro soil.. im using advanced nutrients.. what is a good EC to start them on with voodoo juice and sensi part A-B, ??? any info would be great.. Chris.. i was gonna start them on a weak mixture because the terra soil has food in it..
Regards...

Sorry for the wait. Finally found the cam:p. All I have left in the flower room is the Purp Wreck, Doublegum and 1 of my OG KushxAfghan Kush fems. These kush fems are growing great. They respond well to lst and not one of them have shown any signs of hermies(the other 2 are outside). I took the Lifesaver early because she was so small and I needed the room because my kush was getting too big for the flower room, not to mention, I have a clone of her vegging. The Purple Wreck is showing some serious purple now. Calyxes are swelling up. I give her another week and she'll be ready to chop:hubba:. The DoubleGum is coming along slower than everything else. No bubble gum smell from her either:rolleyes:. She should yield well though. She has nice fat buds, not too dense unlike the PW. First i'll start with pics of the clones. First 2 are of the Lifesaver clone. The last are from my PW clone. Notice with LST and a lil trimming she kind of looks like a bonsai...a very bushy one:D.

new 003.jpg

new 015.jpg

new 013.jpg

new 008.jpg

new 014.jpg

Heres the DG at 85 days of flower, 12/12 from seed. She's about 3 1/2 ft tall with buds the size of soda cans at their widest points. Not as much frosting as I like to see but she's packing on weight and smells sweet and skunky. I'm guessing she has another couple of weeks before she's ready.

new 004.jpg

new 005.jpg

new 006.jpg

new 011.jpg

Now this is the jewel of the room:hubba:! Nice, fat, sour smelling, colorful buds:holysheep:. This girl is only about a foot and a half tall with a very dominant main cola. She would be great for sog or for people who don't like bushes. At first I wasn't getting any purple but later in flower the hues have started to come out. I'm guessing she will yield great for such a small plant. I'm hoping for close to an ounce, at least. Trifoliates are definitely something i'm going to be watching for in the future. Hopefully some will come out in the cross I made with this lady, BlueMoonShinexPurpleWreck:D. I recently(today) read in high times that Jorge Cervantes doesn't like them, he says:

This plant is a mutation of "normal" growth for a dicotlyden plant. I have seen trifoliate plants in all kinds of conditions-indoors, outdoors, good soil, bad soil, high ph, low ph, etc. I do not know any seed breeders that work with trifoliates, because they are genetically unstable and generally less potent than plants with "normal" genetics.
...You should find it grows okay but it won't be an outstanding plant. These days, I always remove them from my garden and replace them with plants that'll produce strong, healthy, "normal" growth
I am very happy I didn't see this earlier and take his advice. This plant has out done everything I grew beside it. Can't wait to see how she smokes:p.

new 001.jpg

new 002.jpg

new 007.jpg

new 009.jpg

Here's the runt of the bunch that I decided to keep indoors. She's been flowering for 8 days. Beautiful indica that responds very well to lst:).

new 010.jpg

new 012.jpg

Everything is looking great BBP. :aok: Did i mention i will be coming over to help harvest them beautiful ladies. :hubba: :p Your doing a great job as always mang. ;)

im with tbg when its ready to be harvest :giggle:,,,,, that purple wrech looks great,,,,, and gl with the rest of ur ladies

Heres my late outdoor bloomers. 2 OG KushxAfghan Kush fems and 1 Misty clone. I also have a PW clone outside but she's so small i'll probably pull a whole joint from her:hubba:. I invented a new technique with a couple of these...it's called FIMtheFIM:D(in other words I didn't cut enough off:eek:). They look good besides a lil burn on one of the fems from some garden pesticides i've been giving them...totally harmless to humans and pets, of course. Hopefully these will finish before it gets too cold. Today is 22 days outside and it's a warm 87 outside so i'm crossing my fingers but not getting my expectations too high. The last 2 pics have the FIMtheFIM implemented:p.

1st pic-OGKxAFKa
2nd pic-OGKxAFKb
3rd-Misty clone(LSTed with a piece of grass:D)

new 016.jpg

new 018.jpg

new 017.jpg

BBP, It's looking better than ever ...you're gonna have a great variety after harvest :D , it doesn't get much better than this man ...Your PW clone is without a doubt is amazing , as i'm a huge bonsai fan to begin ...I can't wait to see this one flower :) ...but you're DG looks like it'll be a kick arse smoke ...and i was wonderin what a trifoliate is exactly ??? is it anything like a whorled phyllotaxi ???

Trifoliate from my English dissection should mean tri = three and foilate is the motion of foliage so I guess it means three fingered leaves.

That blue moonshine X purplewreck is some wicked bud BBP!! That is some shiny, crystal mass of spectacular proportions!! She looks like a precise painkiller.

I have a ww trifoliate, it turned out fine. Can't say it is yeilding more then the others but it is not yielding less. Sometimes I think experts tend to lean more at being know it all's instead of being the "experts".

Yeah if the plant naturally grows that way then I don't see why that would inhibit the way they turn out.

I was in a pic taking mood. She's going into a cold, dark room for 24 hours so her soil can dry. I needed the space and she's ready to go:hubba:. I love her colors. I wish I would have flushed her better so they'd show more. I want to get the beans off of her asap!!! Can't wait to grow some Blue MoonshinexPurple Wreck:p.

new 024.jpg

new 027.jpg

new 030.jpg

Latest posts

Back