StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hollywood52 said:
hey man do you know a good seed bank that ships to the u.s.
I've had good experiences with Nirvana... Check it out :nirvana.com

Hey BB thoes sum beautiful lookin ladies. Is it that they are so covered in crystal you dont see much purple or are they white? What ever they sure look mighty fine!

serious look'n smoke, bbp... seriously WICKED look'n smoke, buddy :aok::headbang: <--- see?... he agrees....

I pulled about 25 grams from her. So far, i've got 7 1/2 grams of seed though. I'll be growing this cross for a while. The Misty has a good sat/ind mixed buzz. Not too heady, not too narcotic. It tastes and smells great, like candy. The yield was disappointing but over all i'm happy with her and can't wait to see what the clone i've got outside does.

new 039.jpg

new 038.jpg

I learned a lil about these 2 growing out the mothers. The DG can handle a lot but the LS is very finicky about having wet feet. I'm going to see if I can get a substantial amount of bud from these two, especially the LS. The bud tastes great and I want a bunch of it:p.

Pic 1-Lifesaver
Pic 2-Doublegum
Pic 3-both

These were taken from flowering mothers. Most of the bushiness is natural. I've helped with trimming, FIM, LST and stem pinching.

new 044.jpg

new 045.jpg

new 043.jpg

I see what you mean about the DG...if you've been flushing properly, that's how it should look, m8 ;)

Nice job with the PurpleWreck, man!!!! I LOVE the way it gets so many crystals on it.

Bet ya could make some killer crosses with it :p

Hey BBP...Congrats on BPOTM :D ...way to go man...Looks like a nice harvest ya've had since last time i was here ...Man that DubGum looks sooo nice , enjoy it for us all :D ...i'm sure we all wish we could indulge in some smoke like that ...And hats off to the P. wreck pics, that's some awesome pics man ...how long till to harvest on her??? And i was wonderin hows the outdoor OG K x AF Kush's and misty doin'??? Well Bbp, your grows are the bomb from what i can tell :) ...You have a very nice selection at the moment ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN BombB...

My plants are doing great but I still doubt they will have time to finish up. This is day 32 of being outside. If anyone uses this fruit and veggie spray be careful because using too much will burn your leaves, especially new growth.

1st 3 pics are my first OG KushxAfghan Kush fem. She's my fav:D.

Next 2 pics are my 2nd OGKxAK. Look closely and you'll see my FIMtheFIM method at work:hubba:.

Next 2 are the Misty.

Last pic is the fruit and veggie spray.

new 046.jpg

new 047.jpg

new 053.jpg

new 051.jpg

new 052.jpg

new 050.jpg

new 049.jpg

new 048.jpg

Heres the jewel of my garden atm...the OGKxAK fem. I love my lst and trim job on this one. there is no growth under these branches...what you see is what you get. Looks like 2 rows of clones:D. It is 18 days into flower. My PW clone is 8 days into flower. It's been LSTed, stems pinched, topped, FIMed and trained. I'll trim the undergrowth in the next week or so when I can tell what my best producing branches will be. I grew the mother single cola in a smaller pot. I'm trying to get a lot more weight from this girl:hubba:.

These pics are the Purple Wreck clone. Last of the 3 is a shot of a FIMed branch.

new 054.jpg

new 055.jpg

new 056.jpg

They're lookin' good B :D ...I also used a method like fim'n the fim with my "big mama", the first plant i harvested (a little early tho:( ) ...but it just makes the plant look almost special :) ...it's amazing how much difference a fim'd plant looks compared to others...hope to ya get to finish out till harvest, try to keep us updated till then ...so hows the trichs a lookin outdoors ??? this has been the first year i've been able to judge by trichs and let them fully mature i guess...i'm just now seeing a little bit of amber on one :D ...it's about that time ...well, they're beauties BBP ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

hows the trichs a lookin outdoors ???
I have double the triches on my outside fems than the one I have inside. FIM, from what I gather, means "F@#$ I Missed". So by saying I used the FIMtheFIM method i'm just saying I totally missed the FIM. I didn't cut enough off:D.

Whats up BBP. You are one busy fellow ain't ya. :hubba: Got all kinds of things going on and may i say everything is looking great. ;)

A couple pics of my outside fems:). They are really putting bud on fast. I have some good weather for the next ten days too. The plant in the shade was planted in the place of a HUGE polk plant. This sucker was like ten ft tall:eek:. I dug up the roots, red clay and gravel about 2 ft deep. Filled the hole with some Sunshine potting mix and put the girl in it. It's shaded most of the time but she seems to be keeping up with my girl that gets lots of sunshine everyday:hubba:. Well, on to the pics!

new 063.jpg

new 064.jpg

Hi man,
Well,i see that everybody is under control in your gardens

your grows are amazing bro' both, indoor and out.:eek:
i'd like to try some of the strain you run, maybe in the future when i'll get bored with the diesel .........;)
very nice pics too.

i have a question Bomb, how many plant do you have in flower at the same time? and how many do you harvest at the same time ?

feel free to don't answer if you don't like to.;)

Cheers.

.WB:hubba:

Latest posts

Back