StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great BBP. Sure hope they turn out female for ya. Got my fingers crossed. ;) GREEN FEMALE MOJO

KTOWNLEGEND,
I collect pollen by cutting off the top right before they are ready to release and sticking the whole thing down in a dry milk jug.Then just put it outside with the lid off.They will release pollen for about a week.Then shake off the plant on a table and dump the pollen.Scoop it up and stick it in a container.

That purple-wreck looks just like my jock horror did when it was young.
That one main cola. perfect for SOG.
Do you think it would be affective to LST a plant with minimal branching like the jock and your purple?

wow bbp those are some very pretty plants,,,, gl on them being girls for ya ,, gl hun

Yeah, we'll have to see. it is one question that I've had, but hadn't found anyone how's had a plant of that nature to do LST on.
HURRY! I CAN'T WAIT!

common girls...you can do it!!!:watchplant:

This will probably be the last update for a while. Getting keys to the house tomorrow:hubba:...no more renting. I'll be moving this weekend so I might not be on for a lil. My OG fems are suffering from space restrictions. I think they have a lil heat stress AND need a transplant but my room won't allow it:doh:. They are all girls(go figure). My flowering girls are getting huge. So much that I had to measure my grow tent. This thing is like 1.5x3 ft NOT the 2.5x3ft they advertised:rolleyes: and getting nice and warm now that I replaced my 250w and 70w with a 400w. My four plants are filling it up completely! Well, on to the pics.

1st pic-My mountain dew cooltube:D
2nd pic-right side of the tent
3rd-left side
4th-Misty, pregnant...look close
5th-Purple Wreck peeking through the trees
6th-Double Gum
7th-Purple Wreck
8th-Purple Wreck

flower 004.jpg

flower 002.jpg

flower 003.jpg

flower 005.jpg

flower 006.jpg

flower 007.jpg

flower 008.jpg

flower 009.jpg

Looking great as always BBP. :aok: Glad to here they all turned out female for ya. ;) Good luck with the move and everything.

Lookin' Great BBP ...Thanks alot for stoppin by and checkin out my girls...I've been a little busy lately with what 'life' i have...I hope to see an update of these girls soon ...The purple wreck looks delicious, i can only hope my girls have nugs that look like that...what week is it in??

Niiice ...So no more StoneyBud ladies ??? i hope not, i loved those SB grows :D ...Keep us Updated BBP :) Keep it GREEN...

I chopped the Misty yesterday. The Purp Wreck will be coming down in the next week or so and the lifesaver and Doublegum have about 3 weeks left. I can't seem to find my cam but i'll post pics when I find it. 2 of my OG Kush/AfghanKush fems are outside along with a misty and PW clone. I'm not sure if they will have the time to mature but we'll see. My smallest fem was put into flower yesterday at day55 veg. I have a PW clone, Lifesaver clone and Doublegum clone still in veg. Pics anyday now...still have plenty of boxes to unpack though:p.

See what happens when you get HIGH as a MOFO BBP. ;) Ya done went and lost the camera. :p Look foward to them pics mang. ;)

lookin forward to pics.. lookin good in what pic I jest saw up above. gotta love sweetbud

See what happens when you get HIGH as a MOFO BBP.
:DI was in a rush to leave. I hated renting. Especially towards the end. My landlord was being a real tool about us moving. He wanted us to buy one of his houses and when we didn't his bad side showed up. I'm just happy to be out of his place and into my own atm:).

Latest posts

Back