StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have the Afghani:hubba:.

bud.jpg

I'm guessing a couple more weeks and this girl will be purple. The 1st time I grew her she had thick stems and short internodes. After the revg she grew lanky so I had to tie her up. It's also taking longer for the color to show. This is my 1st successful reveg so I don't know whats causing the different growth:confused2:. Anyway, here she is after a good flush.

bud 003.jpg

bud 007.jpg

bud 005.jpg

bud 004.jpg

bud 006.jpg

Looking great bomb. She looks great for a reveg. Good job there. Going to be some very nice buds. Keep us posted on your ladies and babies. Take care and be safe.

Joseph James said:
Can I uh maybe sneak a peak into your grow room sir bombbubpuffa? :)
Sure:). I'll post pics of it later but I guarantee you won't be impressed. Nothing fancy about my setup at all.

Cool...I just gotta see where all them beautiful buds come from. They really are picture perfect man...reminds me of buds i see in High Times. I hope i can get to the quality you acheive again and again. Cant wait to see the room man. Peace!

i cant wait to see those babies when there done looks great and ur room is simple ya but it's not the room that needs to be fancey it's those awsome babies ur growin whoo wee the look great what a green thumb

Beautiful, as always bomb. Great work on the room you have there. Keep the fantastic pics coming. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back