Stoneys latest project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stonedsmithy said:
does it taste pretty harsh iam thinkin it would whats the colour like green or more of a black colour,sounds like you went for quantity rather than quality but yeah soundz like ya got a heap good on ya ,would love to see a pic Stoney

I'll post a pic as soon as I quit messing around and get it jar'd and weighed.

I used a pound of buds and a pound of shake to make it. The quality of the thc is maxed. It's not honey oil, it's hash oil. It's my belief that honey oil has a lesser amount of available thc than hash oil. With hash oil, every tiny bit of thc in the plant is extracted. With honey oil, you sacrifice some of the thc to make the oil clear and better tasting IMO.

This stuff is so strong, it's awesome. It's the same color as rich, dark, black hash. When I harvest, I always put a plastic sheet under the works. The kief I get off that sheet is what I put a handful of in the oil to solidify it. It works very, very good...hehe.

KingKahuuna said:
some pics would be cool, what kind of bud did you throw into the mix?

A pound of Big Bud and another pound of leaf and when the oil was finished, I added a big handful of kief that was almost pure resin and pistils that were knocked off while harvesting and trimming the bud.

This stuff is as strong as it gets I think...

One drop equals one entire joint.

Stoney really likes this stuff...

Nice Stoney, sounds like your having one hell of a time with that oil. So our of 2 pounds how much oil did you come out with?

Stoney..you want an easy way to do oil drops.. go to the smoke shop and get the coals they use for sheshia hookahs... you light the coal.. it burns for like 20-30 mins...and you just drop the oil drops on the coal.. hit it like a hot knife... it works quite well..

Rocker420 said:
Nice Stoney, sounds like your having one hell of a time with that oil. So our of 2 pounds how much oil did you come out with?
hehe, I still don't know man. Every time I get near it, I get so wasted that it still hasn't gotten done.

This weekend, I'm getting it finished! I'll post the results in this thread.

Man oh man is it good.

RatherBBurnin said:
Stoney..you want an easy way to do oil drops.. go to the smoke shop and get the coals they use for sheshia hookahs... you light the coal.. it burns for like 20-30 mins...and you just drop the oil drops on the coal.. hit it like a hot knife... it works quite well..
That sounds good man. I like to put about a four hit piece of pot in the pipe and then a drop of oil on top of it. When I cook it with the lighter, the oil melts down into the pot and between them, I end up on my home planet...it's the only way I know to get there for a visit....hehe

yeah what we do is just spott off a hot knife that ya heat up by sitting on a hot element from ya oven an just get a spring from a pen or even a pin or needle to scoop ya spott of oil on an make up a pipe to **** the smoke up through off ya hot knife.Hey KingKahuuna how much of ya iso is there left to evaporate before ya can smoke it up.I dont understand why you guys wait weeks for it to evaporate when you can just cook it off an youd have ya smokable oil within an hour or so its so simple

Yo stonedsmithy,
Not me yet bro, I don't have anything going other than finishing my growbox, someone must be smoking, LOL Stoney's got the wang-wang stuff he just finished making, and I so want to be there. But he ain't going to be around much I fear, He keeps going to his home planet, and I will be surprised if he gets a whole lot done for a while at least, Ha-Ha I mean really can you blame the man.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hahahaha, youse guys....

You're right King. I'm having a blast with this stuff.

I waited three weeks or so for this stuff to finish.

I'm in no hurry. I still have almost an entire pound of Aurora Indica.

Hey stonedsmithy, I've seen oil smoked so many ways you wouldn't believe it. If I have oil.....I'll figure out a way to smoke it. hehe

The reason I do it the slow way is to prevent any degradation of the oil from excess heat. At 100 degrees F. , thc starts a degradation curve. The more heat, the more it degrades. Heat a jar of oil long enough and it would eventually be nothing but nasty oil with no high.

Your way and mine prolly have little difference in total high. I just like taking my time and maxing out my smoke.

Hey man, this stuff is maxed....

Check this out; A pound of Big Bud Buds. A pound of Big Bud and Snow White and Aurora Indica leaf and as much Snow White Kief as I could hold in one hand added to the oil before it evaped down. Stirred, not shaken....

Stoneys oil is bad....

hehe, Aurora Indica and that oil is a serious high.

Can you tell I'm kinda toasted now? hehe, I *am* toast.

Oh man! I have a LOT of this...

man our you going to get pics ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Kindbud said:
man our you going to get pics ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Of the vat of oily goodness---or of Stoney laid out after a drop of his essential oil?

Both would be great.

Yea where are the pics.... lets see that baby food jar...

Ha-Ha, I think that Stoney's gonna be a bit hard to contact all the way to his home planet. It's like a brand new fishing boat, or finally getting the $$$ windfall you have waited so long for. He finally got the good, and now I wouldn't be surprised if he wakes up to find he has been sleeping on the rug where he probably did a face plant after deciding one more drop ought to do it LOL.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Well, I scraped most of the oil/tar from the bowls and got 200 grams.

Maybe another 20-30 left in the bowls. I'm going to rinse it down one more time with ISO to consolidate it at the bottom where I can get to it better and evap it the last time.

Not much to take a pic of but two small cavier jars full of black stuff....

Yummmm

HashOil-1.JPG

HashOil-2.JPG

thats pretty good tho.. 2lbs of material..1lb bud 1lb shake..to make 1/2lb of oil..

That is soooo COOL ..........:cool2: Stoney.......Never seen anythang like it .....Whats this ISO you soaked it in?........:)

:goodposting:

RatherBBurnin said:
thats pretty good tho.. 2lbs of material..1lb bud 1lb shake..to make 1/2lb of oil..

Don't forget I added a handful of keif. That adds weight to the oil.

It's a nice result tho'!

imsoborednow said:
That is soooo COOL ... Stoney...Never seen anythang like it ...Whats this ISO you soaked it in?
I soaked the weed in Isopropyl Alcohol. I had to use almost a gallon of it. It takes forever to evaporate, but as you can see, it's worth it.

Latest posts

Back