Strain selection for 2nd grow - advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scatking

Senile Member
Reaction score
Just finishing up my first grow with white widow. Early samples indicate a potent batch - OMG!!! Once this stuff is fully cured it will be killer.

Looking for a mellow, less intense selection to offset my new stash - something a little more user friendly for weekday use. Anyone have some favorites that might work for me. I grow indoors in a tent with a DWC set-up.

Thanks for your help - again!

I personally like juicy fruit, depending on what time you harvest, it's one of the types i've found to be more energetic than lethargic. Um, Silver Hase X Northern Lights too, Silver Hase by itself also.. jack herrer is good...all those types should be good fer every day smoke that wont lay you out ;)

I agree with skatking. had a couple of JF crosses myself and was pleantly suprised...but havest is critical. had one harvested just a tad early and it made me paranoid as hell....cure has a ton do do with how that one behaves too....longer the cure the better ;) a year and it was killer :D
sativas are great for functioning high., I like Cindy99 too ;)

Last time I went to purchase beans Cindy was sold out. Defintely on my wish list though - thanks Mutt

Latest posts

Back