Such a girly set-up...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Now this is only temporary until I get the growbox finished tomorrow....

It's under my sink in the master bathroom. Right next to the tampons and hot curlers, so I'm hoping some female mojo will rub off on them and I'll get atleast 1 lady plant. :p There is also a few good smelling lotions and potions in there as well.

It could happen, right?.......fingers crossed. ;)

Nice smokin,

Way to tuck it away, that should suffice well you finish off your box. What is that opium thing? Just curious if it's a book or? That would nice read well smoking one on a patio on a nice warm day.

That particular Opium is actually a perfume. That happened to be a gift box. ;) Perhaps that will bring good mojo as well.

haha don't know where we got book from. Perhaps were just to stoned and thinking of interesting things to read LOL. Thanks for clearing that up and good luck with your grow! :bong:

SmokinMom said:
Right next to the tampons and hot curlers
Well if that isn't female mojo then i don't know what is. ;)

oltomnoddy said:
Well, as the commercial says, "have a happy period." LOL

But, you might take the middle bulb out for now, save the wattage, doesn't look like its doing much between the pots.

Happy period, hehehehe. :D

If I take the middle bulb out will the lumens and such still be enough? All that stuff confuses me.

Time to go finish the box. ;)

If you take the bulb out it will be less lumens.Your space seems tight, so I dunno if you would be able to move it about.This is jus temp right?I'd keep the extra 1 in.GL :D

Just wanted to chime in and say looking very nice there ma and don't forget overwatering is the number one killer of newer growers plants...55

Smokin' Mom is now a growing mom.:clap:

I just want to wish you the best of luck and tell you I am here if you need me.:aok:

I thought of something my favorite breeder said. This is for you, from DJ Short:

One of the things I learned a long time ago was that something more than genetics or biological environment plays a role in the desirability of herb. During the 70's and 80's, as the number of growers proliferated, it became apparent to those privy to the info that a grower's personal vibe somehow became part of the plant's vibe.

Generally speaking, mellow, laid-back growers tended to produce mellow, laid-back herb, whereas uptight, sinister growers tended to produce uptight, sinister herb. Perhaps it was just the vibe of the grower following the product to market expressing itself along the chain of trade, I am not certain, nor do I believe any form of scientific observation will ever confirm such a debate. It has simply been one of those givens in the trade. In that regard, I have further noticed that much of the finest domestic herb I've encountered was grown by women.

I used to call it the "Great Pumpkin" effect, but perhaps it is better termed the "Ganja Goddess" effect. The most sincere herbal patches being visited upon by the subtle and ethereal spirits of benevolence. And subtle is a very key word when considering the desirable characteristics of fine quality cannabis. Subtleties have a way of being very powerful, indeed. While we are considering such aesthetic topics let's have a look at femininity. It is, after all, the female plant we are primarily concerned with.

Latest posts

Back