Super Skunk with Fluorescents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my Super Skunk grow with two 13W and one 25W fluorescent. In about a week I'm getting one 150W HPS bulb, which will be lots for the small space I'm growing in. Here are some pictures, taken at 6 days old.
They are a fair bit bigger now, and I'll post up new pictures when I take some.

HHR5rp6.jpg

HHR2rp6.jpg

HHR3vn2.jpg

Nice babes, You ready for the smell? Will be watching this! Best wishes and may they all be fems.,,,55

55DAYZNCOUNTIN said:
Nice babes, You ready for the smell? Will be watching this! Best wishes and may they all be fems.,,,55

Lol, I grew some of this before, and they reaked like fresh-burnt smoke when they were about 1 month into vegetative. This grow seems to smell pretty neutral so far. I'm going to go and get an "ONA" block, from a hydroponic supply site. (It's an odour eliminator.)

Cool! I tried ona once but it was to strong smelling made my spot smell way to strong like ona..So I opted for a carbon scrubber.. Should be a nice grow lets see what those flouros can do! Be safe, 55

Ok, I have some new pics. These were taken today, which is 10 days into vegetative growth.

AAA3.jpg

AAA7.jpg

AAA8.jpg

nice looking ladies (we hope) hopefully i get a good cam and ill have pics of my skunk. Keep up the good work

Hehe nice, yea skunks do smell, never heard of ONA, what's it smell like? I half some skunk dank plant growing and this broad (yes she is a girl, verified, testified, and skunkafied) and this thing smells worse and worse everyday. I didn't smoke weed in my house for a day or two because i didnt have any... came home today with a bag of some good dank... my house wreaked like skunk. I guess i was becoming immune to the smell because of my smoking...I went and smell some mint for awhile then came back and tried to trace the smell to see how far it goes... well let's just say i'm glad I have crappy mail service and a crappy ghetto mailman cuz you can smell it all the way to the fence!

*Update* Tonight is their first night on 12/12. The lights shut off at 7 pm, and on at 7 am. They're 6" or so, and I've got maybe 30 odd inches of space from the top of the pots to the highest position the light can be in. I'm definitely looking forward to that HPS. The flowering time for Super Skunk is about 8 weeks. I'll be keeping updated with pictures along the way. The biggest one in the pictures hasn't been pruned at all, and I think I made a mistake by pruning the others so much. I'm actually kind of expecting the big one to be the only female. If so, I'm going to throw out the smallest one, (above, pink pot) and keep the other male to get seeds for the next time around. When these are harvested, I'll likely have my homemade water culture system all ready to go, along with my 150w HPS and maybe a 150w MH by then as well. In the near future, probably in the summer when I have a job, I'm going to set my hydro system up with 6 White Widow seeds. Stay tuned guys.
May your stockings be filled with buds.

Latest posts

Back