SuperBowl XLI plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droster

They Call Me DopeBoyMagic
Reaction score
So... Whats everyone doing for the BIG game?

I plan on smoking a couple bowl, going to Quiznos to pick up a sub and watch the game with some friends.:)

Hopefully me and my :bong1: will be seeing the Bears :yay: put one on The Colts:( :( !!!!!!!!!!!

Stunzeed..

Droster said:
So... Whats everyone doing for the BIG game?

I plan on smoking a couple bowl, going to Quiznos to pick up a sub and watch the game with some friends.:)
:eek: hey dro whats up bro? i just went out to my boys house and picked up some AK47 so i plan to smoke as much of that i can lol we are gonna order some chinese food along with lots of munchies lol enjoy the game man peace:bolt:

Gonna smoke as much weed as possible eat some chicken wings and watch the game. ;) :bong: ;)

Sticky_Budz said:
:eek: hey dro whats up bro? i just went out to my boys house and picked up some AK47 so i plan to smoke as much of that i can lol we are gonna order some chinese food along with lots of munchies lol enjoy the game man peace:bolt:
Damn bro that sounds wicked:D

Hope everyone has fun.

dry.. no gear, but im watching the game lol, wouldnt miss it.. colts are back, they took there time adjusting to the rain and the bears defence..

hope to see the bears take it home though :p

its deffenlty a great game so far its keeping me on my toes lol go bears damn this ak is the bomb :eek: :bong1: :banana: :smoke1: :ciao: :fly:

enjoying your sticky budz? lol

games definetly a messy one lol.. colts definetly deserve it

the_riz said:
enjoying your sticky budz? lol

games definetly a messy one lol.. colts definetly deserve it
Damn the colts are doing great now if they take it good for them be there first

We had 2 couples and their kiddos here for the Bowl. It was fun. :)

We had a keg and a shitload of bud and food over at my buddies apartment.

Latest posts

Back