One Birthday to many

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am celebrating my 73rd Birthday today.... that's if we still celebrate that far up the ladder. Going out for Italian tonight. Great day planned as well..... trimming. Smoke one for me!
Happy birthday! Dad didn't start having issues until about 85. He is 87 now and still in good spirits. Thankful for every day. I hope they make it to 100+

Great idea. We can pass them around.😁
That's the new way to shop!
Happy Birthday, Boss! Whatcha gonna eat at the Italian place? Might I suggest the meatball lasagna with extra parmesan?
Thank you but no. The restaurant we go to is an old family owned joint ! Been in business since the 1960's. I will have their Eggplant. It is the best in the city.

That's the new way to shop!

Thank you but no. The restaurant we go to is an old family owned joint ! Been in business since the 1960's. I will have their Eggplant. It is the best in the city.
I'm just a few years behind you, and I have to say I've never eaten eggplant. Not once in my life. I don't know why - there ain't a veggie I don't like. Just never had the right opportunity, I guess.
I've picked them. I've seen other folks eat 'em. I've never tried it.

Happy birthday old Pute!

271759-1662728140060.png

Latest posts

Back