SuperCloset?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewGrowGuy

Reaction score
Has any one used or know someone that has used a grow closet from these guys?
:stuff-1125699181_i_

They look to be a nice system, but I cant help but to think that you could buy a tent and piece a better system together yourself for the same price or less than to buy a complete system like that.

Ebay has lots of tents for sale at good prices. There are a ton of tent growers here that you can draw info from on setting one up and what to purchase for it as well.

I am actually going to be purchasing a tent to add to my grow area for vegging as well. I think there a great way to control a small environment.

Whichever way you go I wish you the best of luck on your adventure :D Keep us updated on what you decide :)

I agree you could either build a cabinet, or buy a tent for alot less money.

I agree....1200 bucks can get you quite a nice set up if you build it component by component...I will say this set up is nicer then some...

plus imagine if one thing breaks on it trying to replace or fix it fast enough to not harm your growth. at least if its done yourself you can change things easier.

Latest posts

Back