sure gel poll ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
i could not figure out how to make a poll here so i will make it a regular post and ask yalls opinions on useing sure gel to pass a piss cup test.. pls your most accurate opinions are great full.

this is what i am dealling with ..
weight - 135-140
hieght -5'5''
i do construction so i am very active and have low body fat..
i only hit a pipe 2 or 3 times a night .. never more..
plan on quiting 5 or 6 days before test... pls give me a 1 to 10 rating and any opinions are great full....... thanks very very much for your info...

just quit 7 days before drink plenty of water and cranapple juice, its what my dad does to flush out his kidneys when his cyst gets to painin him, also the seven day abstinence will also help bleed out the thc from your p-p.

read the book i posted suregel is bullcrap. show me the science on how gelatin stops thc from enteriing you urine . it gets metabolized like everything else you eat. flush then remove the thc with bentonite then flush again absatin from fatty foods for two days prior while flushing to force your body to use your fat reserves then load up on grease the morning of and drink a bunch of water . you can take creatine an hour before you piss to boost your levels. hit the sauna and use niacin to flush read the label its not dangerous but it is uncomfortable dont do both at the same tme. read the darn book i posted its why iits there

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tater again.

Thanks Tater. Great info.

p.s. Ya might want to pm Smokinmom, she's a little worried about you. She thinks you died!:p Hey, once a mom, always a mom, right?

Tater said:
read the book i posted suregel is bullcrap. show me the science on how gelatin stops thc from enteriing you urine . it gets metabolized like everything else you eat. flush then remove the thc with bentonite then flush again absatin from fatty foods for two days prior while flushing to force your body to use your fat reserves then load up on grease the morning of and drink a bunch of water . you can take creatine an hour before you piss to boost your levels. hit the sauna and use niacin to flush read the label its not dangerous but it is uncomfortable dont do both at the same tme. read the darn book i posted its why iits there

What book are you refering to Tater?

Im not advocating sure gel ,,,,but this was an interesting find supporting the science behind it

1. 2 boxes of Sure Gel (in the Canning isle or beside the Jell-o mix Aprox. $2.50 per box.))
2. 2 20 oz bottles of super cold water.
3. Mix 1 box gel with 1 bottle of water and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE !!
4. You drink the mix down.
5. Drink 1 bottle of water afterwards.
6. Piss once
7. Eat something REALLY greasy like sausage and eggs or McDonalds double cheese burger. (the grease puts the yellow back in ur piss). '
8. Piss again
9. Then when the 2 hours are up... Take the test .Your good to go !!! ( Dont wait longer than 3.5 hrs they say.)

The reason they say it works is because the gel coats the inside of your stomach and normally when u piss the fat cells that holds the THC are relaesed in the urine, but the gel blocks the fat from being released therfore its just pure urine, not fat cells.

I smoked last night and past the strip kind of dt this morning using sure jell

You can take vitamin b for the color.Sure Jell is not spelled sure gel and you only need one box.The eating greasy food thing is something one guy suggested and everyone ran with it.I dont even know if the gallbladder produces yellow pee that fast from eating greasy stuff.

viper said:
Im not advocating sure gel ,,,,but this was an interesting find supporting the science behind it

1. 2 boxes of Sure Gel (in the Canning isle or beside the Jell-o mix Aprox. $2.50 per box.))
2. 2 20 oz bottles of super cold water.
3. Mix 1 box gel with 1 bottle of water and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE !!
4. You drink the mix down.
5. Drink 1 bottle of water afterwards.
6. Piss once
7. Eat something REALLY greasy like sausage and eggs or McDonalds double cheese burger. (the grease puts the yellow back in ur piss). '
8. Piss again
9. Then when the 2 hours are up... Take the test .Your good to go !!! ( Dont wait longer than 3.5 hrs they say.)

The reason they say it works is because the gel coats the inside of your stomach and normally when u piss the fat cells that holds the THC are relaesed in the urine, but the gel blocks the fat from being released therfore its just pure urine, not fat cells.

Thats right out of the sticky up top. There is no science there. I understand why they say it works, I'm telling you it doesn't, period, end of story, fin, etc. If you are passing its because of everything else you are doing and not the sur gel. Kinda like the story of rock soup, sure you end up with soup but did you really need to put the rock in there?

Jimmy: The number one form of energy for the human body is (drum roll please) fat! Tada. So if you ingest fat your body will burn said fat rather than the fat in its reserves, this is why it is recommended, not to turn your pee yellow.

Also I do not see how sur gel can coat your stomach when your stomach is filled with hydrochloric acid. Please explain this to me.

If you read the book I posted (it literally takes only a few hours unless you can't read and I'm not saying you can't but with the way the education system is going it wouldn't surprise me now a days) you would know all this stuff.

Latest posts

Back