Surgery Not Needed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
:woohoo: Went to the wife's cardiologist yesterday and found out that 3 of her valves are definately working and only 1 valve is not working. So, the Dr said that surgery isn't even necessary :yay:

I don't know what the ER doctors we're looking at but according to the EKG, her doc could tell that her heart was functioning well and strong.

I'm so happy right now!!

I love you guys and thanks for all the support, you guys are awesome.

Happy day !

Much love,

7ge:)

I knew it would be fine pilgrem I trusted in it and I am glad for you and her. Take to trails walked together and enjoy lifes movement forward leavin the troubles and stresses behind ;)

BWD

thank you TCbud and Backwoods, you guys have helped me so much through this. Thanks for letting me bend your ear (so to speak..lol) and being there.

:peace:

7greeneyes:)

I know right, YYZ? I am so thankful and happy. :) Thank you for your support.

Much :heart:

thank you Ozzy, I've been smoking a few for her health...lol...thank you for your kinds words bud, it helped me greatly.

:48:

Good news 7...glad it worked out for your wife> NO surgery is Good surgery.

:heart: you right back.

Such fabulous news very, very , very happy your wife will be avoiding the doc's and the knife.
Best post I've read all week.
:woohoo:

I know, Hammy. Thank you for posting, it brought a lot of solace to me. :) I am so relieved right now. I know she would of weathered the surgery fine, but it makes me so much happier knowing she doesn't have to go through that (at least not yet anyways).

Much love,

tastyness said:
:heart: you right back.

Such fabulous news very, very , very happy your wife will be avoiding the doc's and the knife.
Best post I've read all week.
:woohoo:

I appreciate your kind words so much, tastyness. We are almost in shock, it's such a drastically different outcome then expected. :)

Much :peace: n' love,

:banana: :banana: :banana: :heart: :heart: :lama: :lama: :lama:

That is the best news ever! I am so happy for both of you!. How grateful you both must be... Sometimes the news is so good you just need a banana on a lama!

thanks Rosebud and Ruffy, you guys have been so helpful.

Always good to hear good news, we are happy for you 7 congrats.

dman, it is indeed good news, thank you for all the kind words.

Thank you, Roddy, we appreciate it greatly.

Orangesunshine , thank you so much for the well wishes.

Smokinmom, you are awesome, thank you so much, we are very happy too.

Latest posts

Back