Suspect In Pot House Bust Gives Tour Of His Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any good lawyer would tell you to keep your mouth shut and let him/her do the talking. I have been busted before and that was what my lawyer said, and he was right. He took care of everything over lunch with the judge and prosecutor. Kept my *** out of prison and a simple possession on my record. Beats the hell out of a cultivation charge.

Still looks and smells of a grow for profit only i hear nor see anything of talk about med use or dispersement to dispensaries, so hes a dope dealer growing enough to hit huge paydays his choice and should be punished with in limits suitable to his crime. if you know how to grow sure you can consider yourself a farmer as any grower should, but if you only smoke a qp in a couple months you only need to grow a few plants to make due so 120 adult plants (or whatever ratios said grow had) is going to make for lots and lots of product, i know a grow like that would keep me in supply for a number of years.

POTUS said:
4. IF HE CAN PAY AN INVESTIGATOR AND LEGAL TEAM to research these issues and utilize all the loop-holes in the justice system to his advantage, then he, like that lowlife scumbag murdering butt-wipe OJ, can walk away from it with little or no harm done to him in relation to what the legal system wants to do to him.
:headbang:

Like he said if O J can get off of murder, then he should get a slap on the wrist !
I don't Blame the guy for showing off his house to auction new and even telling what he has done in the Past by hauling MJ over the border, Yea it telling on himself but he must be Proud of what he done in the past and he can't get into trouble over that because who to say he did or didn't fly MJ over the border those can be just words.

The guy just wants to be Herd that he was a FARMER growing corn outside and MJ inside..

OK, it's BIG talk among the circle of friends I have. We all think the same thing, he did the interview as a "threat/warning/insurance" to some of his "Upper class white customers", ie., judges and polititions.

yo if he was doing it to blackmail his big shot customers, one would probbly kill him if they were that rich and powerfull. remember money buys everything.. but happiness all i need is MJ for that.

I find it interesting that so many are in doubt as to the motives of this guy.

"Ron says he has his pilots license and used to fly marijuana for other growers."

So he worked for other people who were members of the WEED-GUNS-DEATH group of organized crime as a pilot. This is supposed to make me have a warm fuzzy feeling for the guy? He helped support a network of people who use marijuana to gain profits REGARDLESS of anyone who gets in their way. Just cause one of these crime networks a little trouble and watch how fast you become DEAD. They have ONE motive. MONEY. They don't give a ratsass about marijuana being legal, being good for medical reasons or anything else. THEY WANT MORE MONEY, even if it calls for the death of someone or even many people.

"Then one day he decided to grow his own."

What bull. No he didn't. He decided to take out the other players in the crime network and become his own little cartel of organized crime. By doing so, he became even richer off the very people who populate this group by charging ridiculously high prices for something his customers could be growing in their own home for pennies on the dollar compared to what he charged to fill his little greedy, money hungry pockets.

Then he openly states his racist point of view:

"All my clientele are rich upper scale white people."

So he openly states that he intentionally avoided anyone who isn't his preferred race. From this statement, are we to assume he thinks that people who aren't white can't be "upper scale" or "rich"? Or is it that he meant that people who aren't "rich upper scale white people" aren't someone he wants to sell his over priced weed to because they aren't trustworthy or perhaps not as usable if he wants to blackmail them later?

This guy is a low life scumbag. There is no doubt in my mind that he would cut his own mothers throat for lunch money.

Like I said, don't glorify this piece of crap. He got exactly what he had coming to him and will go to prison with the rest of societies scumbags for placing his personal profit over the value of human life.

Anyone who sells weed for profit is part of the problem, not part of the solution to the problem.

Greed and laziness are what drives people to become dealers.

Good riddance to this clown. I hope he enjoys his new life as a cell block *****. He's exactly where he should be.

GROW YOUR OWN WEED. GET AWAY FROM THIS TYPE OF PERSON. DON'T HELP THE DRUG CARTELS BECOME RICHER BY MURDERING PEOPLE AND USING THIS WONDERFUL PLANT IN THEIR QUEST FOR WEALTH BY GUN.

If we all grow our own, who would they sell to?

I'll tell you; the people who have the least. Poor people who can't grow their own because of their place in the money system. The dealers will prey on people who have no choice but to use their product or not use MJ at all.

So what does that tell you about the type of people who sell weed?

They take advantage of people. There is no other way of looking at it.

The only difference between a Heroin dealer and a marijuana dealer is their product. Their morals, greed and general lack of decency are exactly the same.

Stop supporting these punks. Grow your own stash.

GROW ONLY YOUR OWN.

hey this is america!! all local, state and federal governments are crocked, this is fact!!! its not about wrong or right in america its about how much money are you going to give to all these branches of government!!!! and if you dont pay you dont stay!!! fact!!!!

gettinggray1964 said:
hey this is america!

Actually, it's not.

This group was started by MarP in Holland and is still sponcored by him in Holland.

There are as many as 20 other countries represented here on MP.

The USA is only one of them.

You are correct in saying that all politicans are untrustworthy. That's true no matter what country you're in. To succeed as a politican, they HAVE TO lie, cheat and steal. If they didn't, they would last about 10 minutes.

i am talking about where this guy is in the thread. i dont know about other countries, but i do know about america, and it is not just polictian that are currupt.

so your saying america is the only corrupt nation i think not,... this seems to getin political so im just gonna leave.

POTUS said:
Anyone who sells weed for profit is part of the problem, not part of the solution to the problem.

Greed and laziness are what drives people to become dealers.
I agree here. I'm not saying anybody who sells bud is scum but most of them are. I had a guy try to sell me a eighth of kush for $200 the other day. He said 'I had to pay $500 for an ounce' so I was like damn you wanna make $300 on a ounce of weed? It's just something else to sell so he don't have to work for a living. I have high hopes (pun intended) that mj will be rescheduled soon and that will do a lot to fix this outrageous market we have now.

no, thats not what i sayed, i was just commenting on this thread. i am by no means getting polictacal are however you spell it. but since you asked , america is the biggest corrupt nation that i know of..

$200 an 1/8!??? I have smoked stuff straight from the Hawaiian Islands and only paid $350 for the oz. It was probably the best smoke I have ever had.

On the topic, the guy is arrogant. That is one thing prosecutors hate more then anything. He shows no signs of remorse or taken responsibility for his illegal actions. It will totally backfire when it comes time sit at the bargaining table.

i think it all depends on how much money he brings to that table!!!!! just my thoughts!!!

Dubbaman said:
Still looks and smells of a grow for profit only i hear nor see anything of talk about med use or dispersement to dispensaries
What's the difference between selling to dispensaries and selling directly to people? The latter is simply skipping the middle man. Please don't tell me you think one is ethical and the other isn't.

Latest posts

Back