Suspected drunk driver rams home, exposes pot farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
Suspected drunken driver rams San Diego house, gaping hole reveals alleged pot farm

The Associated Press

SAN DIEGO - Authorities said a 63-year-old man suspected of drunken driving crashed his pickup truck into a neighbor's house, leaving a gaping hole and revealing a small marijuana farm inside. San Diego police got a search warrant after the Sunday afternoon crash and confiscated more than 20 pot plants from the house.

Police Sgt. David Jennings said no one was inside the house, and neighbors told officers the residents were gone on a ski trip.

No one was injured in the crash.

hXXp://www.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=130886

Dude, that's the worst luck ever. Not only does this guy have a huge gaping hole in is house he's probably going to face charges when he comes back from skiing. Let's hope he was legal and the cops just confiscated the plants to prevent theft and looters.

cadlakmike1 said:
Dude, that's the worst luck ever. Not only does this guy have a huge gaping hole in is house he's probably going to face charges when he comes back from skiing. Let's hope he was legal and the cops just confiscated the plants to prevent theft and looters.

Right!?! I cant find any video or pics.. but I figure with so few plants, and no mention of "suspects" or "charges" ...'hopefully' there was a med card tacked on the wall in or around the growroom;)

oh...my...god !!!! if he's not legal, that gota be the absolute worst way to get caught.....imagine the irony...a person commiting a dui felony that'll prolly get some deal in court like my father did, while the pot farmer gets railroaded like i did....this must be opposite land...

Agree. Ridiculous that the drink driver will get a licence loss and fine at the most while the grower who has caused no harm (as far as we know) could possibly face jailtime.

What a crock.

Latest posts

Back