sweet as fellow growers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk_uk

Reaction score
new here was a member of skunkforums but it got shut down any1 know why this cud have happened? i heard bout police siezing databases i.p address's is this/cud this b true? this site looks good! i am at the end of 1st grow and will get some pics up 4 all 2 see and give feedback! just worried about skunkforums.co.uk any1 with any idea pls say! thx peace!:D

Welcome to MP. Not sure what happend to the other site but were glad your here. ;)

hello and welcome to mp :peace: looking forward to seeing some pics :48:

thanks me2! since the other site got shut down been wounded! tried thcfarmer etc they're poor compared 2 this place! this is the exact layout etc as skunkforums! has no1 heard of it? its been closed i am scared cuz i dunno why! lol:hairpull: any1 know or av ideas appreciated!

sweetas wounded you must be a manc fella

lol

welcome aboard skunk_uk

yes the server for this site is in holland so safe as houses fella.

uk sites imo are pretty up their own asses with all the mod status as though they know everything there is to know about marijuana growing.

pkj

i did find that a little lol and i posted some pics in the journal.

peace.

hi

i'm also (ex)member from skunkforums.co.uk.. no idea what has happened.

is giving 404 error now.

the shop site it was linked to is still up though - not too worried, but would be interesed to know what has happened to it - was a decent forum

Anyhow... nice to be here :D

Blitzed

yeah dont u think this looks the same layout as it anyway peace

Welcome to MP have fun. Smoke lots & enjoy life

Hey skunk_UK...don't sweat the skunk site until you see word for sure...few years back Overgrow went down and rumors were abound. When it was all said n done...just the owners got nailed and they were huge. Just hang tight and enjoy the site ;)
Sorry to here of another sites demise. But on a plus note...this site is not run by a seed bank ;) Those are ussually the ones that get nailed...a lot of laws changed in the UK past month...so might have shut down out of self protection ;)
Hang tight and browse for published accredited news not rumors ;)

Welcome aboard skunk. Sorry can't offer any info or help on why the other site shut down- I'm kinda new here myself. Enjoy the site.

Latest posts

Back