Taking it to far or what.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Rainbow color dog missing..:rofl:

A woman walks with a bichon frise and a poodle both coloured with various dyes on a street in Wuhan, Hubei province July 11, 2009. Amid China's current pet boom, dog owners are flocking to pet beauticians to pamper their pets with everything from shampooing to hair trimming, and nail care to hair-dye, local media reported. Picture taken July 11, 2009. REUTERS/China Daily (CHINA SOCIETY ANIMALS IMAGES OF THE DAY) CHINA OUT. NO COMMERCIAL OR EDITORIAL SALES IN CHINA

r3186507781.jpg

Looks like a dog I had once.
When I downed a 1/5th after eating a bag of Skittles.

Jeeez it looks like a rainbow just barfed all over those dogs:laugh::laugh:

I'd run away too if I were those dogs.

The thing is don't they say that dogs look like their masters or something like that? Makes ya wonder what her hair-do looks like.:bolt::bong2:

I was loitering at the bookstore and found a book on painted cats. Some of the patterns were pretty impressive. Black cats with white moons and stars, skeletons, skunk stripes and many other designs that looked like bored stoners experimenting on their pets. Those dogs however, throw them in one of the polluted Chinese rivers and put them out of everyone's misery. The green and yellow dog looks moldy :/

Latest posts

Back