Tattoo's or piercings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

meds4me

Just wondered how many peeps here have one or the other ? Myself I'm a tattoo person. Have more than 20 and a couple more still on the drawing board( i create 80* of my own/ the other 20* comes from the artist).

I'm a die hard fan of color except on my forearms which are mainly b/grey. I'd post pic's but ....:hubba:

Here are some of mine. Getting another next week. Can't wait.

000_0217-2.JPG

000_0213-4.JPG

I have one on my back which is a history of life for me. It is pretty big now and it is done in a Mendhi style in a henna red-brown. I add to it when major stuff happens. I am four behind right now :eek:/

and I am going to get a phoenix on my upper arm. The thing is, I want it to be a Cubist styled phoenix and need to find someone who knows what the hell I am talking about when I say Cubist Style- do tattooists not know what the hell cubism is?! What the heck?

I also have a navel piercing. That is about 14 years old and these days ain't quite so risque, lol.

I like a mix of both. The nice thing about piercings is that you can add and remove them so easily. I've got a few tattoos but I always like to debate those for a long time before I get one just because of how permanent they are.

Latest posts

Back