Teen faces prison for pot robbery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puff,,, did you read what you said? Were you high?

To say that everyone who doesnt make much money is a loser is quite ignorant.... I know a guy who has a degree but works for a garbage hauling business and makes 10.00/hr.....Due to an accident he cant go into the field he spent years in school for.

This guy has raised 3 beautiful, sucessful daughters, and a very sucessful son. He has a wife and a home he owns.

Your statement would imply this guy is a loser and that could not be farther from the truth. Life dealt this guy a crappy hand......but hes no loser......

there are alot more people who have just been dealt crummy hands in life, but should not be considered a loser....Just my .02

Beating or using corpral punishment to raise good or well behaved children is not neccesary. What is neccesary is the presence of at least two involved, attentive, and caring parents or role models. I got a lot of beatings growing up some deserved and some not, and the first thing my mother said to me when my child was born was, "son don't make the mistake I did by beating your kids for every little thing".

I am not saying that spanking is wrong, I just think it should be reserved for the most extreme circumstances, like when they endager their own lives. I find that when I am doing my job right as a parent, that I have no need to get physical with my child. I will say that every kid is different though and nature vs nurture is hooey. Any good parent knows that it takes both to raise a happy healthy child.

Latest posts

Back