Teen to cops: My mom grows pot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
A six-foot-tall marijuana plant growing in the family living room was too much for a 19-year-old Rochester Hills woman, who called police to report her mother, the Oakland County Sheriff's Department said today.

Deputies who searched the home on Sunday also found dried marijuana hanging in the basement, a digital scale, packaging material, a marijuana grinder and marijuana pipes, according to Sgt. Brent Miles.

The 40-year-old mother was released at the scene while the marijuana is sent for analysis. Police say they hope to have the woman arraigned by the end of the week.

Deputies also confiscated two handguns and a shotgun at the home on the 2200 block of Warrington Rd. for safe-keeping.

hxxp://tinyurl.com/yk57wy6

Oh man...I hope she doesnt live at home...:angrywife: :mad: :hairpull: :( :hitchair:

rochester hills oakland county? Michigan has legal medical weed now huh? hopefully theyll take it easy on her and kick that 19 yr old out on her ***.

the holidays just wont be the same this year....

I would put a switch with thorns on it in her damn stalking.... hehe

Holy, moley. She must hate her mom for something. Maybe her mom refused to buy her some new clothes.

it aint how it used to be thats forsure or atleast me being mexi-american i used to get my butt handed to me by the parents now in days all the little kids are brain washed to call 911 when "abused" lol man i laugh at todays kids when i look at my head see the old scar i got from a good beating and the thousands of times i felt a cold belt and any other stuff tht was around they just wanted for us to behave and live the good life

Being turned in would be bad enough, but to have the rat be your own kid.....

Of course, none of us know the entire story.

The women may have had a history of abuse on this same child. Perhaps her crop was more important to her than the welfare of her daughter.

We don't know.

Let's save our judgment until we do.

For a 19 year old daughter to turn in her own Mother after going long enough for at least one crop to be hung to dry says something in itself.

Why didn't the daughter do this when the plant in the living room was only 6" tall? Why didn't she do it when the crop below was in it's stinkiest flowering stage?

Something tells me that there is much more to this story than meets the eye in this brief story.

Something we all have to remember...

There are lots of A-Holes who also grow weed. There are child molesters who grow weed, wife beaters who grow weed, people who perform armed robberies who grow weed, thieves who grow weed...etc....

All of the people who happen to grow weed are not good people.

very very true stoney...but if they beat or molested her I would rather her call them in on the true crime u know a call in on pot is nothin compared to a rape or abuse charge..? I agree there may be more to it..

2Dog said:
very very true stoney...but if they beat or molested her I would rather her call them in on the true crime u know a call in on pot is nothin compared to a rape or abuse charge..? I agree there may be more to it..
I doubt we'll hear of the "rest of the story", but perhaps something else did make her turn in her Mom. I hate to see everyone think that just growing pot makes someone a great person.

I bet the girl didnt get her way about something and turned her in, however, like StoneyBud says, we dont know the whole store. Turning her mother in is fairly harsh though.

Yeah...we know the rest of the story:ignore:

The little rat sent her Mother to jail...and NO...no glorified MJ growers involved:D

eastla_kushsmoka said:
it aint how it used to be thats forsure or atleast me being mexi-american i used to get my butt handed to me by the parents now in days all the little kids are brain washed to call 911 when "abused" lol man i laugh at todays kids when i look at my head see the old scar i got from a good beating and the thousands of times i felt a cold belt and any other stuff tht was around they just wanted for us to behave and live the good life

Sad but true. The world is going to hell. Nicely said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastla_kushsmoka

Sad but true. The world is going to hell. Nicely said.

My children have never been physically disciplined in their entire lives and they are far more responsible and respectful than any other kids I know. I think it goes beyond whether a child is "beat" or not.

and I do agree, there is probably way more to this, but the kids I deal with today (aside from my own) tend to be very selfish and share a massive sense of self-entitlement and yes, do truly mean spirited things simply for ENTERTAINMENT. I'm really worried about what will happen when these kids are middle aged and they rule our country.

midnight_toker said:
I'm really worried about what will happen when these kids are middle aged and they rule our country.
This has been said by every generation since the dawn of time.

Ug: "Damn kids, can't draw a decent cave wall picture! Kills Mammoth all wrong. Hangs out with other tribes kids!

Erp: "Yeah, damnit, I worry about when they start running the caves!"

:D

Latest posts

Back