Temp and Burn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtySouth

puff,puff...pass
Reaction score
I see some misconseptions about nute burn being confussed.The lady is Bubba Kush week 2 flower.Fed 1000 ppm she was shining yesterday,what went wrong.I'll tell ya.Today was 112 outside.OMG it was dry and hot.This was not evident until tonight.Apon checkin my temp the high was 87.This is strictly nute burn due to high ppms.The leaves also show signs of "panting",too damm hot.
Let my sorrows be a tool in your box so to speak.Keep the PPM-TDS-E.C. just a tad lower.Higher temps mean more water uptake to nutes, combined w/ evaperation of water in the res and you could burn your plants beyond return.
Another confussion is what to do in a wilting situation(hydro)soak in ph adjusted water only 4 3-5 minuites.Set in a cool place(bathtub) untill perky.Your plant must now be fed a lower strength nute consitration(like 1/2),then workin back up in due time.Roots are damaged @ this point @ dip-n-the nutes while wilted/ing is a funeral 4 sure.
After they perk back up feed1/2 strength b-4 returning under HID tighting

got vape 014.jpg

got vape 013.jpg

Latest posts

Back