temp. flower lighting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbie99

eam virides custodientes
Reaction score
ok, so now I have the room to have both areas growing at once. this however has me asking yet another stupid question. here goes... until I get my timing down so that I can do a swap for swap scenerio, I have a group ready for flowering while my group that are already flowering still have a few more weeks.
Can I begin a 12/12 cycle with my T5 lights and then switch over to my HPS setup after a few weeks,or will the spectrum variation mess with their little heads and cause them to rebel?
if it's not a possibility I can probably go a bit longer, but they're already outgrowing my veg area. I have 4 ready for flowering and only have the sex determined on 2 of those so if they all prove to be ladies I may not have the room to flower all at once (if I don't go for it now)

I promise to get the hang of this and stop wasting time with dumb questions:eek:

yeah..Ive seeen some good results from blue spectrum...

thnx 4u...it'll only be for a couple weeks, until the booth is cleared.

so, they won't freak out going from blue to orange/red or whatever the HPS is considered...xlent.

No they will not freak out:aok:

The 12 dark hours need to be completely dark though -- no matter what light you use.

Peace

yea I got that HF, thnx. not my first rodeo and although I still consider myself a newbie I understand most of the basics. this is however, my first experience vegging with the t5 setup and not the MH, so I was kinda concerned. and so far MPF has proven to be the best place for info...

ya'll deserve a hand for the amount of knowledge you possess and your willingness to share it.:clap:

thanks again.

I would recommend that you learn to clone if you have not done so. No more waiting for plants to sex and you will know the characteristics of what you are growing.

thank you goddess, excellent advice, and I have in fact had positive results in my attempts so far. as I've been saying though, since I'm relatively new to this I'm still taking notes and trying to find a strain I'm happiest with. since my space is limited I don't have the luxury of, or the desire for a large grow, so each time I try a couple and test them out.

I do have one mother so far. she waits over in the corner, living the dream and waiting for her number to be called.:)

herbie99 said:
thank you goddess, excellent advice, and I have in fact had positive results in my attempts so far. as I've been saying though, since I'm relatively new to this I'm still taking notes and trying to find a strain I'm happiest with. since my space is limited I don't have the luxury of, or the desire for a large grow, so each time I try a couple and test them out.

I do have one mother so far. she waits over in the corner, living the dream and waiting for her number to be called.:)

another option is colloidal silver to make feminized seeds if you dont have room for a mother and clones

Latest posts

Back